By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/28/soul-sacrifice-inafune-on-creating-the-ultimate-ps-vita-action-game/

Some Soul Sacrifice stuff from the blog. It's looking really good. I know everyone is hoping this is going to become Vita's Monster Hunter, but I actually think it's sounding like a really different experience yet an extremely good one.

I agree, its not a monster hunter like,  fighting a boss with 3 other players is not an invention of Monster Hunter.

Except that, all is different.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
Runa216 said:
rutea7 said:
sooooooooooooooo... sigh, i need to put some money aside for ragnarok odyssey.

we can totally play together!  you're in Canada, right?  (not that it matters, but closer means less BS when trying to hook up online)

no runa, i'm in portugal. but yeah we can totally play together.

It's okay Runa you still have me =D, and Lady Umbra.

oi oi..I'm also getting Ragnarok!!!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

We should play together some time. I'm getting it day one. Got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered (along with NiNo Kuni, The Last of Us and Persona 4).

Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

We should play together some time. I'm getting it day one. Got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered (along with NiNo Kuni, The Last of Us and Persona 4).

Definitely! :D online co op should be a blast for this game

oh and folks the launch trailer for NLKS

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I hate to be the bringer of bad news (although, is this really news?), but have any of you read the latest article on the front page:

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250432/ex-codemasters-execs-to-run-sega-hardlight-studio/

In there:

"Sega Hardlight is based in Solihull, England. The new studio will be focusing on the development mobile titles for smartphones such as Android, iOS and Windows Phone. The studios PlayStation Vita title has been put on hold while the studio figures "out the best way to bring it to market," according to Lenton. "

I mean, if it was another Sega Rally game, meh. But I do wonder what it was that has been put on hold, and it's not very promising news to hear =/

that is indeed bad news...heard it was a new Ip/action game. My kind of genre. Hope it sees the light of day..at least as a multiplat if needed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I'm wondering when Crash Team Racing is coming for the Vita in the US...

When he's revealed in All-Stars maybe?

LET'S GO KNICKS

I hope Yabai is a vita game, with inafune, its possible !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ignore, double post :(

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.