By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:
Panama said:
Any news on a PAL release of DJ Max and Ragnarok Odyssey? I would have expected Rising Star to at least pick up Ragnarok.

Good news: GungHo is bringing Ragnarok to EU (and Picotto Knights to the US).

Oh shit, that made my day. Cheers.

Around the Network
Panama said:
badgenome said:
Panama said:
Any news on a PAL release of DJ Max and Ragnarok Odyssey? I would have expected Rising Star to at least pick up Ragnarok.

Good news: GungHo is bringing Ragnarok to EU (and Picotto Knights to the US).

Oh shit, that made my day. Cheers.

makes you wonder why gungho didnt just get the rights for Ragnarok Odyssey for all regions to begin with. If they had, it'd have probably gotten released in all regions by now.

NLKS is $40 on psn!
WTH Konami! we had a good thing going here.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Dokuro US Trailer (teaser)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Man I was looking over the ps vita official youtube page and they should just hand it over to this thread bc it sucks. I say this bc it has so many games videos missing and week breaks between uploads.

If I was searching for info on vita using youtube I wouldn't think it had any games either :(

Around the Network

ILuVita (there's your site name!)

HOLY SHIT!

I said this before and will say it again....localization for vita games have been absolutely fantastic so far! :D I honestly didn't think we would get EDF

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ThePS3 RPG Rainbow Moon game is going to be ported to the vita!!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/27/rainbow-moon-coming-to-vita-new-game-in-development?abthid=50648b264a5ce65d55000008

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
ThePS3 RPG Rainbow Moon game is going to be ported to the vita!!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/27/rainbow-moon-coming-to-vita-new-game-in-development?abthid=50648b264a5ce65d55000008

Nice one of the PSN games I thought I'd rather play on vita.  ^^ glad they listened to their fans.

badgenome said:

ILuVita (there's your site name!)

You forgot to post this I think ;)