By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz and YOU WILL RECEIVE A THANKSGIVING CARD SIGNED AND KISSED BY M.U.G.E.N (limited for the first 1000 votes)

VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz
VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz VOTE FOR VitaHazGaemz

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

I voted vitachamber as well. I think it's fitting.

also jumping on the vitachamber bandwagon

VitaChamber is a nice name. Voted!

The voting will never end. I'm convinced.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

lol loving the name debate :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Pimp3k said:
Chark said:
Let me explain the VitaChamber name:

I recently played Bioshock and had a chuckle over the Vita-Chamber that served as a checkpoint for that game. I've had similar chuckles over drinking VitaCoco coconut water, but as a name for a website VitaChamber fits the bill. Not only does it have the name recognition of Vita in the title it also serves as an homage to Bioshock (as well as stealing a little recognition whenever a person searches for a Vita-Chamber on a search engine). That and the word chamber is very fitting, serving as a destination/place to go for Vita. As it's lair or dwelling. Rather fitting.

It seems Vitahazgaemz is getting a lot of attention, but it is too much of an inside joke for the average visitor/consumer and won't be a relevant one after the Vita's initial year or two is over and therefore the joke will fall into obscurity. Such in a way that a PS3hazgaemz/PS3haznogaemz would not fly today. That and the improper spelling of the word limits search capabilities while VitaChamber is a complete and properly spelled title.Honestly, Vitahazgaemz or any iteration of it is not an option. As it stands, VitaChamber has the most merit right now unless stronger competing names are suggested.

I have to disagree.

People will always search for "Vita + games" and honestly I don't think that misspelling will limit the search capabilities. On the other hand Vita-chambers are a save points in Bioshock and if you type vita chamber into any search engine you'll get million Bioshock pages in which Vita dedicated site will simply be drowned. And on top of everything Vita Chambers is a singer http://www.last.fm/music/Vita+Chambers?ac=vita+chamber .

Picking a right name is a bit tricky, since Vita is very common word related to health, medicine... There's even a billion Latin phrases about life that have Vita in them...

The amount of competition the site would have for serach engine placement pales in comparison to what it is up against by having the word Vita in it, but eliminating Vita from the title might not be the best idea for a vita centric site. And actually Vita Chamber picks up 5.2 million, vitachamber picks up 200k. Vita has 718 million hits while PS Vita has 171 million and Vita Games 184 million has  So looking at that it has a high chance that vitachamber.com can reach the first page and stay there, dare I say number 1 search item?

There just aren't that many vita chamber bioshock mentions on the web, but the fact that it exists while not overshadowing the concept is a plus.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

search hits on the site name doesn't really matter I think. If it gets a lot of hits and links pointing to it, regardless of the name, it will pop up when searched on search engines. At least thats how I undrstood it.

Anyways, picking a good name is top priority. Then setting up the site, and then we work on how to get it on top of the list when seaerched.

Sal.Paradise said:
HokageTenshi said:
nice AC3 liberation design and gameplay interview ^^
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/6cmz3u/assassin-s-creed-iii--liberation-design-and-gameplay-interview

Do you have Project Diva? If so how is it? 

yes bought the digital ver. at launch date ( 30th aug. ) from asia PSN, but didn't really play much cause kinda busy recently... xP

gameplay were simular with previous series beside touchscreen features added which is what i like it alot... ^^

I'll give you some inside information regarding the next generation if you vote for EatAVita!

These arguments about Google searching are horrible lol. No one will google "vita chamber", "vita haz gaemz", or "eat a vita" unless they already know about our site. They will be googling "vita', "Sony", "games", "news", etc. Using simple tags our sight gets picked up by Google searches, not just the name.

Instead the name needs to be unique and memorable for repeat visitors. EatAVita is the only name in the top three that is such. Vitachamber is memorial but in no way unique because of Bioshock and Vita Chambers while VitaHazGaemz is just horrible all together. The spelling is uncommon and the name is very generic. Outside of this forum it makes no sense. EatAVita however rhymes making it easier to remember. "Eat" is unrelated to video games yet very very common so it is both unique and simple.

Even though I said it doesn't matter, I'll post these stats anyway. Vita chamber has 5.2 million results, vitachamber has 203 thousand, vita has games has 91.1 million, vitahazgaemz has 7 lol, eat a vita has 31.6 million, and eatavita has 105.

I don't care too much, I just wanted to get in on this action too!