By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

HAHA Andre that profile pic goes perfectly with every one of your post.

Around the Network

I'm hoping todays update isn't late, I wanna know what is getting added to the psOne section for vita and I wanna know the price for FFIII and will it be PS Vita Compatible or not.

nice AC3 liberation design and gameplay interview ^^
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/6cmz3u/assassin-s-creed-iii--liberation-design-and-gameplay-interview

I'm ready for this site so we need to get a name picked :P

HokageTenshi said:
nice AC3 liberation design and gameplay interview ^^
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/6cmz3u/assassin-s-creed-iii--liberation-design-and-gameplay-interview

Do you have Project Diva? If so how is it? 

Around the Network

NLKS is looking pretty good, I have to say. I'm a really big fan of Pikmin and I quite enjoyed the original Little King's Story too. I know it's not going to be a huge system seller, but it's just going to be a nice, fun game. Plan to pick it up.

Let me explain the VitaChamber name:

I recently played Bioshock and had a chuckle over the Vita-Chamber that served as a checkpoint for that game. I've had similar chuckles over drinking VitaCoco coconut water, but as a name for a website VitaChamber fits the bill. Not only does it have the name recognition of Vita in the title it also serves as an homage to Bioshock (as well as stealing a little recognition whenever a person searches for a Vita-Chamber on a search engine). That and the word chamber is very fitting, serving as a destination/place to go for Vita. As it's lair or dwelling. Rather fitting.

It seems Vitahazgaemz is getting a lot of attention, but it is too much of an inside joke for the average visitor/consumer and won't be a relevant one after the Vita's initial year or two is over and therefore the joke will fall into obscurity. Such in a way that a PS3hazgaemz/PS3haznogaemz would not fly today. That and the improper spelling of the word limits search capabilities while VitaChamber is a complete and properly spelled title.Honestly, Vitahazgaemz or any iteration of it is not an option. As it stands, VitaChamber has the most merit right now unless stronger competing names are suggested.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

There will be a demo of Silent Hill Book Of Memories tomorrow

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

There will be a demo of Silent Hill Book Of Memories tomorrow

Saw this on CVG but is it for all regions or just US or EU

@chark Well man you sold me. I like the vitachamber :D