By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Actually, in all seriousness, do not and I repeat, DO NOT use vitahaznoagmes.

Sure, it sounds funny and is a sarcastic response to all the dumb asses out there claiming that Vita has no games, but aside from the people here in these formum, who else would get it? Not a lot of people I would imagine. In fact, if you were someone looking to buy a Vita or looking for a site to look up game suggestions for your Vita, if you come across a site that has a name vitahaznogaemz, would you waste your time looking it up? I dont think many will.

If anything, and if the goal is to spread the word that the Vita is awesome and that it has a lot of games, the title should be nice and positive.

just my 2 cents

Around the Network
ils411 said:

Sure, it sounds funny and is a sarcastic response to all the dumb asses out there claiming that Vita has no games, but aside from the people here in these formum, who else would get it? Not a lot of people I would imagine. In fact, if you were someone looking to buy a Vita or looking for a site to look up game suggestions for your Vita, if you come across a site that has a name vitahaznogaemz, would you waste your time looking it up? I dont think many will.

If anything, and if the goal is to spread the word that the Vita is awesome and that it has a lot of games, the title should be nice and positive.

just my 2 cents

Imagine if a site called "VitaHazNoGaemz" became the de-facto place for news on new Vita releases, and has an awesome list of games on it that anyone can look up to see that, infact, Vita DOES have games. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
www.VitaHasNoGaemz.com is the best... is almost our motto here... and is a great sarcastic tittle for all the gmaes that are coming... but if VitaBros, please! PLEASE! make it VitaBrotherhood...

yeah, I mentioned it at one point, only to later go back and see someone else suggest it too.  Realistically, I think VitaHazNoGaemz is kind of our motto here, sarcastic, funny, and witty while also being a bit of an inside joke.  It's perfect.  Vitabros sounds too much like a Mario ripoff, GamersVitamins sounds like dietary supplements, etc.  I really think the only plausible option that encapsulates what we all stand for is www.vitahaznogaemz.com

Not to be a buzzkill, but I can't see myself visiting a site named anything else.

Even if said site would like you to write and review games your way? :)

@ These are my thoughts as well.  I can think of eye catching logos for the other names. It's not coming to me with Vitahaznogamez.  Plus it's a fun novelty now but I'm not sure it has staying power and will confuse users that aren't associated with this forum.  Maybe we could have a weekly chat/post with the theme vitahaznogamez. 

Runa216 said:
ils411 said:

just my 2 cents

Imagine if a site called "VitaHazNoGaemz" became the de-facto place for news on new Vita releases, and has an awesome list of games on it that anyone can look up to see that, infact, Vita DOES have games. 

Oh I can imagine it all right, a site filled with all the latest news and game revies for the Vita that no one visits. Its funny for all of us here, but for everyone else out there, they wont get it. hell, some people on this site dont even get it (trolls, ninja trolls, stealth trolls, rabid fanboys, you know..).

We must always assume that everyone else is stupid. Its sad, but its true, why do you think everything that are made these days are so easy to operate or use now? Its because the manufactures of these stuff follow the rule that when disigning things "always asume that the end user are stupid" so we must design them to be as user friendly as possible.

Same will apply to the site, the site name should contain what is being searched, since you know, its very very sad, but its very very true, a lot of those doing searches are stupid.

So has anyone actually gotten LBP Vital before the street date? If so, how is it?? I'm curious!

Around the Network

Then being that VitaHazNoGaemz is kinda negative... then we can change it for: VitaHazGaemz.com

It keep the sarcastic tone on it (the Gaemz thing XD) and when someone show up with intentions to troll... just say: "Yeah, you're rigth, Vita Haz no Gaemz!" I'm sure they will understand the message...XD or ignore them...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

pitzy272 said:
So has anyone actually gotten LBP Vital before the street date? If so, how is it?? I'm curious!

Well it's pass the street date now. But i did get it the very first day Gamestop broke the street date.  It's fantastic loving every minuet of the game. If you're a fan of little big planet, this is the best one yet and a must buy for the vita.

pitzy272 said:

well here in the NA, gamestop broke the street date, got mine about 2 weeks before the actual street date.

guys I'm not too sure about vitahaznogaemz either. We want to create a positive environment and hopefully one that lasts. I would like the name to be either funny...positive..or creative..but not negative.

I rather put vitahazgamez as an option..it's positive and mocks the notion as well..just like demon mentioned above

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
guys I'm not too sure about vitahaznogaemz either. We want to create a positive environment and hopefully one that lasts. I would like the name to be either funny...positive..or creative..but not negative.

I rather put vitahazgamez as an option..it's positive and mocks the notion as well..just like demon mentioned above

I second the notion. All in favor say, aye.