By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Eh, it's funny but I think vitahasnogaemz would just inspire too much trolling on the site, which is exactly what Mugen is trying to avoid.

Around the Network

Hey, Vitahaznogaemz is my idea :).

Littlebigvita

vitaliklichko

vitaheaven

venividivita

are other suggestions. I say let's go for vitahaznogaems.

lol how the heck am I gonna re do a poll with like 100 suggestions? :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
lol how the heck am I gonna re do a poll with like 100 suggestions? :P

I can tell you how you're not going to do it, and that's sitting here moaning!

vitahaznogaemz is the perfect name... Everything else with Vita in it's name sounds like a site for Vitamin supplements and not a gaming blog/site.

Around the Network

:P hehe at work now...so I will do it in a few hours..but I will pick around 5 choices ok? too many options won't do any good

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
:P hehe at work now...so I will do it in a few hours..but I will pick around 5 choices ok? too many options won't do any good

Just keep it simple with two options.

1. VitaHazNoGaemz

2. Other

Lol that one seems the most popular.

Oh YEAH !!!! I have New Little King Story !!!!!! :D

It released the 19 in France !

I now can confirm you, this sequel is a very good game, much better than the first iin some points.

The game has finally a decent camera, it change everything, same for the touch control, its more reactive and increase the precision.

Its cool they translate him :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

pitzy272 said:
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet. New Assassin's Creed:L Vital article. Seems its gonna be really good.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/09/24/the-fresh-familiarity-of-assassins-creed-iii-liberation

I already knew all that, but re-hearing it has me very excited.  My only concern for the game is length.  I'm to understand it's only going to be 12-15 hours compared the other game's 20+ hour lengths.  Not that it's a BAD thing (12-15 hour campaign, multiple ways to do the missions, and multiplayer on a 40 dollar card is not a bad deal at all), but the other gamrReview guys will make me deduct points from value becuase it's not as good as the console counterparts.  I often wish I could review with my own scoring system, but as long as I write for this site, I play by their rules.  

Either way, doing a combo review (ACIII and ACIII Liberation at the same time) is going to be a lot of fun, interacting with both games and comparing and contrasting them in the reviews.  Assassin's Creed remains one of my all time favorite game series', and I can't wait to dive into Aveline. I'm ALMOST more excited for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation than I am for Assassin's Creed III! almost. Well, maybe a little more, if only for the fact that it's gonna be on Vita. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

DemoniOtaku said:
www.VitaHasNoGaemz.com is the best... is almost our motto here... and is a great sarcastic tittle for all the gmaes that are coming... but if VitaBros, please! PLEASE! make it VitaBrotherhood...

yeah, I mentioned it at one point, only to later go back and see someone else suggest it too.  Realistically, I think VitaHazNoGaemz is kind of our motto here, sarcastic, funny, and witty while also being a bit of an inside joke.  It's perfect.  Vitabros sounds too much like a Mario ripoff, GamersVitamins sounds like dietary supplements, etc.  I really think the only plausible option that encapsulates what we all stand for is www.vitahaznogaemz.com

Not to be a buzzkill, but I can't see myself visiting a site named anything else.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android