By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

No gif for that one now i'm sad :D

dgc is correct most ppl knew it wasn't going to be a big event but they did have reason to believe that that short event was going to be one of those announcement trailers :D I'm personally not mad about it I think its funny I stayed up for that even tho I told myself it wasn't going to be worth it.

Everyone should give MUGEN a hug. I think TGS is going to make him rage quit Sony :(

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Panama said:
Runa216 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
yeah I might even skip out on this game now

fuck this

sony is filled with morons

care to elaborate?

People confused a showroom presentation intended for the entertainment of those on the showfloor for a PSABR panel. I'd point out who the real morons are but I'd get banned.

This thing was actually scheduled for a short timeslot. I wasn't expecting a full panel but just a few annoucements. Also, at Comic-con, THE DIRECTOR OF THE GAME HIMSELF SAID THAT THEY WOULD REVEAL CHARACTER IN ANY MAJOR EVENT WHERE GAMERS GATHER. TGS was SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED when he said this. Character's werent revealed at SONY's Conference and PSAS got it's own short timeslot for something at 3:15AM EST. 

Even if they just said it was a showroom presentation, from the above, who the hell wouldn't think character announcements were coming. Who can you call a moron when Omar Kendall himself said to expect characters at TGS?

It's just that it was obvious that the presentation was never intended for any sort of reveal. I blame whoever translated that schedule, as a more accurate translation for the 4:15 event was 'gameplay demo' and not that elusive panel. Feel free to be upset with Superbot once TGS has closed for the year, but for now it still has one more day, though i don't remember them explicitly stating that they have character reveals in store for TGS.

As for Paul Gale, Superbot may just be pulling his leg so take anything he posts with a mountain of salt as I heard they were bitter at him for revealing quite a few things about the game.

Guys check this video out, a vita game from Playstation CAMP aka the initiative that got Tokyo Jungle off the ground, so simple and so genius:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147937&page=1#

Sal.Paradise said:
Guys check this video out, a vita game from Playstation CAMP aka the initiative that got Tokyo Jungle off the ground, so simple and so genius:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147937&page=1#

Give me Tokyo Jungle on Vita now please! WHY was that game made for PS3 and not Vita??? It looks mediocre on HD console but it is so the type of game I would love on the go.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Also, I voted for GamingsVitatamins, seeing as the Vitamin thing was my idea but I don't thing the plural sounds right either. "GamingVitamins" or "GameVitamins".

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

This thing was actually scheduled for a short timeslot. I wasn't expecting a full panel but just a few annoucements. Also, at Comic-con, THE DIRECTOR OF THE GAME HIMSELF SAID THAT THEY WOULD REVEAL CHARACTER IN ANY MAJOR EVENT WHERE GAMERS GATHER. TGS was SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED when he said this. Character's werent revealed at SONY's Conference and PSAS got it's own short timeslot for something at 3:15AM EST. 

Even if they just said it was a showroom presentation, from the above, who the hell wouldn't think character announcements were coming. Who can you call a moron when Omar Kendall himself said to expect characters at TGS?

Was Comic-Con before or after the massive leak?  It seems weird that they didn't have any characters to announce at TGS, but I reckon they were saving people like Raiden and Spike for the event, who unfortunately got revealed far too early.

So... No reveals? I woke up so hyped to see something new, this is just disappointing :(

LET'S GO KNICKS

Kresnik said:
Dgc1808 said:

Was Comic-Con before or after the massive leak?  It seems weird that they didn't have any characters to announce at TGS, but I reckon they were saving people like Raiden and Spike for the event, who unfortunately got revealed far too early.

It is still a tad dissappointing they didn't add more females and historical characters from PS's past (Crash, Cloud/Sephiroth, Spyro,Dart/Rose) but due to liscensing issues I can see how this is easier said than done. Would have loved if they could have had Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles in it so I can make the ultimate battle between her and Nariko for most BadAss Female Fighter Supreme title. :)

Doesn't help they wasted slots on characters like....Big Daddy. :/

Greatness Awaits

Bristow9091 said:
So I went to work when I got up, and was excited to come home and read news about the new character reveals and maybe see a trailer of each character... but I get nothing?! Well this sure does suck...

same here :/ well, they still have other stages to announce (killzone one and bioshock infinity), so character reveals are still a possibility(?)

LET'S GO KNICKS

They didn't reveal 'anything...nothing...nada'

this is one of the biggest gaming events in the world and the biggest in that region...and the biggest one before the game releases. We have no info on any new modes, characters etc at this event. Let that sink in for a moment.

Games such as these are completely based around hype. and superbot and sony have managed to everything possible to 'kill' that hype not build it. Seriously...a 5 second CG trailer would have done the trick

the way things are going sans massive bundles this thing is gonna tank hard. sony management is full of idiots..simple as that

I swear..SCEE is the only one who seems to have its act straight. SCEA is a joke...I mean this is the biggest game of their line up for the holiday season...

and to guy who called me a moron (indirectly) Omar said there will be reveals at TGS. He hinted they have yet to reveal their FF character and so on.....

IF this is all the roster there is ...then fucking lol. I mean talk about missing the opportunity. Where are the RPG characters? And I don't mean FF even....what about the IPs they own? Where's Wander? Where are the trailers with some cg and epic music? You know..like every other fighting game in recent history?

Overall this is just lazy and will suffer for it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!