By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

yeah I might even skip out on this game now

fuck this

sony is filled with morons

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Anyone else finds it odd that Final Fantasy 3 debut on PSN is cheaper then Final Fantasy 1 &2

What's the price? Please say $19.99 or under and they need to put ff 1 and 2 on the NA store too. This is ridiculous.

And M.U.G.E.N yeah I accepted 

Right now FF1 &2 is HKD:168 (US:21.68), FF3 is HKD:146 (US:18.84), FF5 the complete edition is HKD:185 (US:23.87) and just for fun FF type-O is  HKD: 507 (US:65.42) XD

Note: 1 US = 7.6 HKD (round up one d.p)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

okay now im curious. What happened at that panel??

Yeah, I have to know aswel.

M.U.G.E.N said:

fuck this

care to elaborate?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

fuck this

care to elaborate?

People confused a showroom presentation intended for the entertainment of those on the showfloor for a PSABR panel. I'd point out who the real morons are but I'd get banned.

There were three people. A guy in a Toro suit was the center of attention. There was also a Sackboy and a Ratchet. Toro was a speaker. He brought some people up to play a match with 4 known characters on the Dojo stage. Toro was of course in it and of course he won. The end.

It was just marketing (because in Japan, Toro sells units). We stayed up for that shit...

4 ≈ One

Panama said:
Runa216 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

fuck this

care to elaborate?

People confused a showroom presentation intended for the entertainment of those on the showfloor for a PSABR panel. I'd point out who the real morons are but I'd get banned.

This thing was actually scheduled for a short timeslot. I wasn't expecting a full panel but just a few annoucements. Also, at Comic-con, THE DIRECTOR OF THE GAME HIMSELF SAID THAT THEY WOULD REVEAL CHARACTER IN ANY MAJOR EVENT WHERE GAMERS GATHER. TGS was SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED when he said this. Character's werent revealed at SONY's Conference and PSAS got it's own short timeslot for something at 3:15AM EST. 

Even if they just said it was a showroom presentation, from the above, who the hell wouldn't think character announcements were coming. Who can you call a moron when Omar Kendall himself said to expect characters at TGS?

4 ≈ One

Runa216 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

fuck this

care to elaborate?

another victim of the paul gale bullshit machine

light a candle for mugen :( 

How about psfamily.com?