By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kivi95 said:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 releasing for PSvita in early 2013.
small44 said:
Yaiba is in reality a Ninja Gaiden game with zombie

Hmm.....maybe Yaiba is coming to the Vita after all.

Sigma...Z...Zigma

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

It wasn't a bad show, I think many are dissapointed because the new games are also on psp.

I was expecting more, but this isn't that bad guys. And maybe we will see more games announced by other studios, like Square Enix and Konami. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus, God Eater 2 looking outstanding (and crossplatform with PSP is one great idea) and OMG that new SoulSacrifice trailer, those monsters, that magic! I'm loving it!!

It wasn't a bad show, I think many are dissapointed because the new games are also on psp.

Seems like the negativity is spreading. Idk my only problem is I don't see any game changers for japan but as far as me in the states I have plenty to play. Outside of Monster Hunter what are ppl really looking for as the game that will get japanese sells? They named like 3 rpgs and GE2 looks good

Around the Network

PlayStation Mobile titles go on sale October 3rd

Back at E3 Sony rebranded its Playstation Suite mobile gaming initiative to PlayStation Mobile, and the company has now announced it will begin distributing content to certified devices through the PlayStation Store on October 3rd. Aimed at Android-based smartphones and tablets, PlayStation Mobile games will be available in nine different countries at launch, including the US, UK, Japan, Canada, and France. Around 30 different titles will be present to start with, from both Sony and third-party developers. According to Sony, the titles will be priced between 50 to 850 yen (approximately $0.64 to $10.80).

Joining HTC — the first third-party PlayStation Mobile hardware partner — will be Fujitsu and Sharp. Sony's press release makes specific mention of Fujitsu's Arrows line of smartphones and tablets, though it's not clear which specific models are participating in PlayStation Mobile at this time.

For those anxious to develop for the initiative, Sony will be releasing the PlayStation Mobile SDK in November. A $99 yearly subscription will be required, but it will allow developers to create games and sell them through the store to both PlayStation Mobile devices and the PlayStation Vita. With Apple having found such success in mobile gaming, Sony would no doubt love to leverage its brand to get in on some of that business — and with October just around the corner, we won't have to wait too long to find out if its efforts will be successful.

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/19/3356182/playstation-mobile-titles-go-on-sale-october-3rd-sharp-toshiba-partners

This is great news. A plethora of titles coming to Vita starting next month!

The new PS Vita colours (Japan only?):

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpsvitafront.de%2Fps-vita-bekommt-zwei-neue-farben-spendiert%2F

And it seems Playstation Store is getting a revamp (at least for PS3, but I doubt it won't come to PS Vita also):

With all the great games and features you love now wrapped up in a sleek new design, there's never been a better time to get your hands on PlayStation 3.

PlayStation 3 offers the ultimate in gaming and home entertainment at brilliant value for money, and it's now available in an eye-catching design that is bound to turn heads in your living room.

Available from 27 September 2012, the new PS3 system is available in a wallet-friendly 12GB version (AU$299.95RRP) and a whopping 500GB model (AU$399.95RRP). So whether you're after instant access to memorable, fun-packed evenings with the family, or want to load up your system with tons of fantastic entertainment, we've got the right PS3 for you.

The new console offers you the flexibility to tailor your PS3 experience to suit your needs: start off with the 12GB model and then from November ramp up the capacity by connecting a dedicated 250GB Hard Disk Drive.

To tie in with the launch, PlayStation Store for PS3 is set to get a new look from October 2012 too, making it even easier for you to find and download the content you love from the comfort of your sofa.

Keep an eye on au.playstation.com/ps3 and PlayStation.Blog for more details on the smaller and lighter PS3.

http://au.playstation.com/new-ps3/

So I didn't watch the conference but it seems like no new allstars were announced yet. So far i'm loving the beta but I really wish there was a practice mode. I want to figure out radec's moveset.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
So I didn't watch the conference but it seems like no new allstars were announced yet. So far i'm loving the beta but I really wish there was a practice mode. I want to figure out radec's moveset.

Same here. Hopefully there will be a practice mode in the full game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

With the amount of tournament level fighting game players making the game I'd be surprised if there's no sort of training mode in the final version.