By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I just finished LBV, and it was good! lol. Now I'll play back threw the levels and try to ace them. I need some friends to play with when the servers come up, so i can get all the x2 area's. Hit me up Mmm_Fish_Tacos.

Around the Network

Firmware update 1.81 is live. Not sure what it does. Anyone know anything about it?

Mmmfishtacos said:
Firmware update 1.81 is live. Not sure what it does. Anyone know anything about it?

I think it's for that Monster Hunter Freedom Unite exploit or something

By the way I made a post, for PSP on PSVita. It's a suggestion and review of the game. I'm going to start doing those, hopefully they catch on and others do it also. Only got like one person to comment so far lol

Gosh, I leave this thread alone for all of a Day and 88 new posts. Jesus!

All of the great reviews for LBP Vita is killing me. I knew I wanted it regardless but it just sounds so awesome I just wanna run out and get it. Too bad I am currently unemployed and don't have the funds for right now. Have to save every penny I have just to hopefully have enough for P4:The Golden in a month or so. :(

Who wants to send me $40 in PSN credit so I can get it!?...........

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Was gonna post last night to say I was watching South Park here (UK) and saw the first advert for Vita I'd seen since the console launched. Not much, but it's a start!

Can't find the advert to link you guys but it was advertising LBP, Uncharted & Fifa with the console.

So Sony is finally advertising the Vita great

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Mmmfishtacos said:

Accourding to the commentsn N4g its to stop those hackers

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I'll probably have to wait until friday or monday to get my hands on LBP. Wish my online retailer would just break the street date like everyone else.

Will the PSN release of LBP have the pre-order dlc for the first 7days just like Gravity Rush ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)