By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you could help me with a little list I'm making. I'm trying to see what PSP games I'd be interested in are compatible with the Vita, but it's proving really tricky. I've been browsing the PSN store (from PS3) making a note of the games that say they're compatible, but there's still some grey areas. I found a few lists around the internet, but I'm unsure whether they're only for the US store or if they count for the EU/UK store as well. So if there's anyone using the EU store who has tried/knows about any of these games, I was just wondering if you could tell me if they're compatible with Vita?

Burnout Legends
Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars
Daxter
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
Pursuit Force / Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
Sims 2 Castaway
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Twisted Metal: Head on
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
WipEout Pulse

Thank you in advance :)

My account is american, but if you want I can still check if I can find them on the Vita Playstation Store.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am kinda sad that andriasang is closing. One of the great sources for Japanese games.

This is sad, indeed.

Around the Network

Yeah, when Valkria Chronicles 2 drops its online price to $20 or under I will buy it. My rule is never buy a psp game on psn for over $20, besides MGSPW which I bought online at release for pspgo and now play on vita :p

Bristow9091 said:
http://www.shopto.net/psp/PSPHWV35-ps-vita-wifi-gravity-rush

... Also what have I missed in the last 20 pages, anything interesting? (And when you say west, do you mean just US, or are EU getting love too?)

Not really :). Mostly talk about to make a psvita site. So no new leak or anything before TGS yet.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

RafaelOrix said:

My account is american, but if you want I can still check if I can find them on the Vita Playstation Store.

Hmm.  I was using this list:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316058

As my point of reference.  But I've a feeling they've all done this over the US PSN, and it's gonna be different over here.

If not though, that's cool, it's a handy list.  And tbh I'm forgetting things like Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Wild ARMs XF are like 3x more expensive on PSN than they are in shops :l

I know most people aren't that interested in Need for Speed: Most Wanted, but it's one of my most anticipated titles. Found these screen shots which are reportedly from the Vita/Mobile version of the game. If so this is going to give Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation a severe run for it's money as most visually impressive Vita title this winter.

http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/First-Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted-Vita-and-mobile-screenshots-are-awe-inspiring

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
ladyumbra said:
I have no problems with depth and it taking a long time to learn something . Hell I know the fundamanetals of playing zerg in startcraft 2 and I can preform a slower, less graceful version of builds pros use but it will still be a long time before I can execute all my build orders without getting supplied blocked or missing an upgrade. Nevermind hit the timings pros do and god forbid you ask me to micro very fragile but high damage caster units right now. Still there's a lot of resources out there to help me learn to play better, the community is pretty friendly and I've made definite improvements to my play since I started.

I like the idea of games that are easy to learn and very hard to fully understand and master. If I will wake up at 2 am to watch broodwar live in korea I can put in the time to learn a fighting game. Last time I tried I ended up finding the assist me series which was mildly helpful and very entertaining. What few moves I can pull off on purpose is due to that series. I still reserve that several fighting games have bad tutorials though, maybe more of the newer ones are better and I just haven't had a chance to play them. Perhaps in the future I may take another crack at fighting games , I may never have been good at them but that doesn't mean I can't be if I put in genuine effort and resources outside the games themselves are available.

Dokuro is on my list of things to get shortly into the new year. It sounds so cleverly designed and I can imagine myself swearing on occasion because I miss calculated something or because I switched forms at the wrong time. ^-^

If you want, you can join Mugen and I for a few matches and we can coach you.

darkknightkryta said:
ladyumbra said:
I have no problems with depth and it taking a long time to learn something . Hell I know the fundamanetals of playing zerg in startcraft 2 and I can preform a slower, less graceful version of builds pros use but it will still be a long time before I can execute all my build orders without getting supplied blocked or missing an upgrade. Nevermind hit the timings pros do and god forbid you ask me to micro very fragile but high damage caster units right now. Still there's a lot of resources out there to help me learn to play better, the community is pretty friendly and I've made definite improvements to my play since I started.

I like the idea of games that are easy to learn and very hard to fully understand and master. If I will wake up at 2 am to watch broodwar live in korea I can put in the time to learn a fighting game. Last time I tried I ended up finding the assist me series which was mildly helpful and very entertaining. What few moves I can pull off on purpose is due to that series. I still reserve that several fighting games have bad tutorials though, maybe more of the newer ones are better and I just haven't had a chance to play them. Perhaps in the future I may take another crack at fighting games , I may never have been good at them but that doesn't mean I can't be if I put in genuine effort and resources outside the games themselves are available.

Dokuro is on my list of things to get shortly into the new year. It sounds so cleverly designed and I can imagine myself swearing on occasion because I miss calculated something or because I switched forms at the wrong time. ^-^

If you want, you can join Mugen and I for a few matches and we can coach you.

I will totally take you up on that, though it will be a bit before I can grab the game for vita.

my pickup list is currently

LBP vita  ( should be able to nab it in early october)

Ragnarok Odyssey- December( hopefully)

after that I'm  open to picking up different games.

@ NoCtiS_NoX

Same here, I used to visit that site everyday  for my dose of Japanese gaming news.

MikeRox said:

I know most people aren't that interested in Need for Speed: Most Wanted, but it's one of my most anticipated titles. Found these screen shots which are reportedly from the Vita/Mobile version of the game. If so this is going to give Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation a severe run for it's money as most visually impressive Vita title this winter.

http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/First-Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted-Vita-and-mobile-screenshots-are-awe-inspiring

oh I'm DEFINITELY interested in the game. Fighters and racers are a match made in heaven for portables. And since criterion themselves are making the vita version I have no doubt it will be glorious

@Noctis: Yep it is sad indeed. I'm guessing Anoop just got a new job or something. well...there's still Siliconera, and Gameatsu. and of course out upcoming site! BUAHAHAHHA

@Ladyumbra: If you ever decide to get into Tekken lemme know and I can try and help you out :) I'm not great at it but I love the game enough to know well about the gameplay mechanics

@Bristow: I believe it's for west in general. It's gonna be released on PSN

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Is there any other EU PSVitas owners on this thread that have noticed we seem to be getting the short straw with vita games????

Ive noticed that even though the EU is the vitas best selling region we arnt getting any release dates on games like
Ragnarok Odyssey
New little kings story
Ogarhythm
Persona 4 The golden
PS battle all stars
Silent hill

Do you think we will get these or are they just forgetting about its biggest customer based region?

sorry for my first post on the vita thread being a slight rant but it is kind of frustrating, or am i being impatient and they will come?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Those NFS shots make me want a GT on Vita. You guys think we'll see that before GT6?