By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ladyumbra said:
Teflon02 said:
So i checked all the gamestops near me for LBP PSV and sadly they all said they won't get the game until next week. :( *sob*. Canada always seems to be late to the party -.-. Guess I'll have a bunch of creations online by the time it comes in so atleast thats good :)

Where are you teflon, some places in Canada have it already.

in Scarborough, part of the Greater Toronto Area. They said they were getting it in tuesdays shipment

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
no issues for me ....yet lol ..

for some reason...I have started playing UMVC3 again 0_0 Fighters are truly godlike in commutes. I get so engrossed in it that I can barely keep track of time

Round 2?  =D

awww hell no :P

well maybe down the road when I become a bit better with the game...right now I just put it on 'easy' and just test out moves in the story mode as I travel. I have discovered that Iron Fist is pretty badass

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

for some reason...I have started playing UMVC3 again 0_0 Fighters are truly godlike in commutes. I get so engrossed in it that I can barely keep track of time

Round 2?  =D

well maybe down the road when I become a bit better with the game...right now I just put it on 'easy' and just test out moves in the story mode as I travel. I have discovered that Iron Fist is pretty badass

I don't know, believe it or not, you know the combo system better than I do.  I don't think you need to become better.

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Round 2?  =D

I don't know, believe it or not, you know the combo system better than I do.  I don't think you need to become better.

:P you're being too modest man...but yeah let's definitely do it again

btw how exactly do you invite another friend to play the game? I have no idea how to

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

last tutorial! lol. Takes forever.

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:

I think we should have a plan for the new site now, we can find the domain name anytime. Mugen will be our leader, obviously, but who will create the site? He should be someone that knows what he is doing and he must keep the site up to date. Who will maintain the site? How many members will it roughly have? How much time do we need for it? Moderators, reviewers etc?

Yeah, we need either M.U.G.E.N or Mmmfishtaco. To get all that down on paper, they both seem to be the best heads. I can easily do reviewing since i love to explain things in detail and play basically all genres. But of course we need more then one cause I won't be getting some games right away like Assassins Creed since I'm not a AC fan but. I think its decent and will get later. But yeah, have certain people be in charge of specific reviews, like I can do anything involving sonic since i get all sonic titles lol. Yes I own '06 :p. But thats a example but true. My PSN says it all haha

Mmmfishtacos said:

Damn that must be long lol

How much moe can you handle?

>bandaid on her sock

I can handle tons. So I'll be getting this day one.

Teflon02 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Damn that must be long lol

i'm not even sure how long i've been doing it, look at my last post talking about it then subtract maybe 2 hours.

Why is there a band-aid on her sock?

4 ≈ One