By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
HabinoBR said:
I know this is kinda offtopic and stupid, but can you guys sign on the petition to kick Wada out of SE? After reading the message that FFX might be delayed because of production costs, my hate for him grew a lil bit more.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-shareholders-bring-back-hironobu-sakaguchi-or-replace-yoichi-wada

No one hates Wada more than i do, but I'm not sure i want Sakagaguchi to run things (not unless i don't want any future SE

game on a Sony system)

And seeing how he is focusing now on smart phones after his games didn't do too well is making me think maybe having a business man

who knows nothing about games or gamer (Wada) is better than having a talented guy who makes great things, but act like a

spoiled kid run things  >_<

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
HabinoBR said:
I know this is kinda offtopic and stupid, but can you guys sign on the petition to kick Wada out of SE? After reading the message that FFX might be delayed because of production costs, my hate for him grew a lil bit more.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-shareholders-bring-back-hironobu-sakaguchi-or-replace-yoichi-wada

I wouldn't sign that because, if he gets fired theres a chance of FFX HD being cancelled and thats one vita game im hoping for soon.

I dunno man...I don't like to sign it cuz it's about making someone lose a job...trust me if I thought it would be ok I would have started one to kick Jacky T out...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Guys, am I aloud to dream that Square Enix may announce a Dissidia sequel on vita ?! Imagine a whole different gameplay with the dual Analog and the splendid graphics, It should do wonders on vita !

SnowPrince said:
Guys, am I aloud to dream that Square Enix may announce a Dissidia sequel on vita ?! Imagine a whole different gameplay with the dual Analog and the splendid graphics, It should do wonders on vita !

If it's a complete new approach to the formula then yea it could happen. 

The thing I have personally wished for...for a long time is that..they will make FF Type a sub series exclusive to sony handhelds. So for example I would like to see FF Type-1

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
SnowPrince said:

The thing I have personally wished for...for a long time is that..they will make FF Type a sub series exclusive to sony handhelds. So for example I would like to see FF Type-1

I've already seen in a french website that SE deposited the "Type-1" "Type-2" and "Type-3" domains more than one year ago, which makes this more plausible.

SnowPrince said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
SnowPrince said:

I've already seen in a french website that SE deposited the "Type-1" "Type-2" and "Type-3" domains more than one year ago, which makes this more plausible.

Yep I remember that too. So yeah I have hopes it will happen. Of all the FF games I have played (haven't played many tbh...not huge on RPG's) the PSP FF's were some of the most enjoyable games I have ever played! Crisis Core was one of my most favorite games last gen

I wonder when the fuck SE is gonna announce western release for Type0 :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

woah what happend here ? are u guys going to make a own vita new website or something??

SnakeDrake said:
how long will the new site to get started anyways and I think its going to need its know introduction thread

It will take a lot longer than to warrant a discussion thread right now. Maybe in time for the end of the year if everything goes smoothly, a couple months at least. That's how I feel anyway.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Damn, this thread grew another 3 pages over night, lol. Got to go to break fast and start domain brainstorming again. It's looking like the pole is pretty even. I hope more people get to voting!