By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SnakeDrake said:
forevercloud3000 said:
You know.... just because we might use a name with a "Vita" centric ring doesn't mean that we are immidiatly disbarred from covering other content like PS3/4. I still like the Vitamin approach(of course, it was my idea). It symbolizes how good for you gaming is and how everyone should incorporate it into their diet.
-"Vitamin G" (G stands for Gaming)

lol I think you on to something there VitaminG

If this site is to really take off, the name ushers in a world of awsome forum titles. There could be

The FIX: Come get your fix of what is new, whats hot in gaming right now! News and Previews!

Certification: Each game goes through the ringer, being critiqued for gamer's benefit. Review

-Big Pill, Little Pill: differenciating between Reviews of cart/disc games or just DD.

The Back Shelf: Dig up old games that have long since been forgoten. Spotlights as well as the more obscure titles that release that no one really sees.

Whats Your Diagnosis?: A open forum where people ask what games might suit their interests and others give recommendations.

IDK i think that could be cool.....or maybe I read too much into this stuff lol :P

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

What site?

lol sorry I'm always late to stuff here.

Not bad, cloudforever3000, but it is taken already :(

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:

They said earlier "Gaming Vitamins" wasn't. And you dislexitized my name :P lol

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
Chark said:

They said earlier "Gaming Vitamins" wasn't. And you dislexitized my name :P lol

Oops, just wrote you're name in from memory. Aparently. Gaming Vitamins is pretty good, I'd say better than Vitamin G.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

C'mon guys, it's a bargain!

Rather than ps3 coverage, I'd say vita coverage to get established (find the style for the site etc) then include ps4 once the ball starts rolling for that.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

how long will the new site to get started anyways and I think its going to need its know introduction thread

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I know this is kinda offtopic and stupid, but can you guys sign on the petition to kick Wada out of SE? After reading the message that FFX might be delayed because of production costs, my hate for him grew a lil bit more.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-shareholders-bring-back-hironobu-sakaguchi-or-replace-yoichi-wada

LET'S GO KNICKS

I'm not comfortable petitioning to get someone fired, for varying reasons, but good luck with that.

This thread is pretty much the only reason I come to this site ^-^. I'm happy with whatever gets decided as long as I still get to talk vita stuff with you guys and occasionally babble about things no one else cares about aka starcraft 2 pro gaming scene.