By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Tridrakious said:

It wouldn't be direct competition, because it was would actually be more like the old days of the PlayStation Underground (Which Sony transformed into the current PlayStation Blog)

I think it should be heavily focused on Vita but there should be a PS3-4 section as well. This way it wouldn't be in direct competition. 

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Thedailyvitamin and vitamin is already taken! f me.

Try "Gaming Vitamins"

or "Vital To Gaming" VTG for short.

So far,

Vitanirvana

Psvitaftw

playstationrevitalize

Gaming Vitamins

Vital To Gaming

are good domainnames.

vtg is already taken

v

Tridrakious said:
Also I would like to point this out...

GAMESTOP IN NORTH AMERICA HAS BROKEN THE STREET DATE FOR LITTLEBIGPLANET PS VITA!

I have it right now.

My friend, 

Check the last 70 or so posts. You're late :P

4 ≈ One

forevercloud3000 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Try "Gaming Vitamins"

That's one awesome name for it.

Dgc1808 said:
Tridrakious said:
Also I would like to point this out...

GAMESTOP IN NORTH AMERICA HAS BROKEN THE STREET DATE FOR LITTLEBIGPLANET PS VITA!

I have it right now.

My friend, 

Check the last 70 or so posts. You're late :P

This thread goes up by almost 300 posts every day. It is nearly impossible to read them all to get caught up. This is by far the most active thread on VGChartz. Easily beating threads like COMG Pre-Orders.

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
Tridrakious said:

It wouldn't be direct competition, because it was would actually be more like the old days of the PlayStation Underground (Which Sony transformed into the current PlayStation Blog)

I think it should be heavily focused on Vita but there should be a PS3-4 section as well. This way it wouldn't be in direct competition. 

I say at least have a retro section (devoted to the PS1, PS2 and PSP), but make a real push to focus on the current (PS3 and PS Vita) and the future (PS4) of the PlayStation family. Looking at it there really is only scraps to go on right now for the Vita. So building a site only on the basis of the Vita wouldn't help in attracting people to it.

Mmmfishtacos said:

So far,

Vitanirvana

Psvitaftw

playstationrevitalize

Gaming Vitamins

Vital To Gaming

are good domainnames.

vtg is already taken

After we brainstorm a few more, is someone going to start a Poll Thread to see which one we should use? 

A Few More...

-Vita Nova, it means New Life in Latin

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Mmmfishtacos said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Try "Gaming Vitamins"

So far,

Vitanirvana

Psvitaftw

playstationrevitalize

Gaming Vitamins

Vital To Gaming

are good domainnames.

vtg is already taken

v

PSVitaFTW

Or

Vital to Gaming 

Or 

PlayStationReVitalized

I think those 3 will work out to be the best. Also easiest to promote. Really either VitaltoGaming or PSVitaFTW. I'd prefer PSVitaFTW but that maybe cause it was my idea lol so what do you guys think?

I'm going to check my gamestop tmrw for lbp. Hopecully its there cause i know sony gave em the green light because they game was ready ahead of time.

I really hope they didn't release the game early in order to dodge troubling news for Vita during TGS.... :(
Nintendo does seem to be on a rampage, nabbing exclusive games thought to always be MP.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)