By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Found one selling it 40 mins away. What do i do? Damn!

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

well you did say you'd run on foot! lol

Mmmfishtacos said:
Dgc1808 said:
I can't think of anything I can really help out with but I would like to.

Do you write? Can you design? PR ? lol.

PR? Sure!! Lol

@LBP

*Sighs*... I'm tempted... but I don't have much cash at the moment. If the digital version was available I'd go for it. This is a game I want on my Vita at all times.

4 ≈ One

arcane_chaos said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I lol'd.

Actually, on second thought, this would be a better purhcase on cartridge. Simply to cut down the load times.

4 ≈ One

arcane_chaos said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

lol, i dont think i'd make it before they closed, plus i'd die. lol. Anway, i have 13 dollars credit at gamestop and some older games i don't play, hell i might even be able to trade some points for a gift card. let me see.

on a nother note, i'm trying to load wordpress but it's being a pain.

Around the Network

okay, I guess we have to have a domain first. So let get this thing cracked out.

pezus said:
So, my sister is in America right now. Should I tell her to pick up dat Vita LBP bundle (when it becomes available)?? Still so hard to decide

you SHOULD buy the vita

but

I don't think the LBP vita bundle is available yet :S heck is that one even announced for nA? Can someone confirm?

@Fishtacos: Excellent! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Mmmfishtacos said:
okay, I guess we have to have a domain first. So let get this thing cracked out.

mugen.com

vitahaznogaemz.com

vitachartz.com (or vchartz lol)

Mmmfishtacos said:

aleagueofvgchartzmembersthatlikethevitaandwanttotalkaboutitinacivilenvironment.net

Just rolls off the tongue doesn't it?

Serious response: "vitaroom"

4 ≈ One

pezus said:
So, my sister is in America right now. Should I tell her to pick up dat Vita LBP bundle (when it becomes available)?? Still so hard to decide

Not only tell her to buy it, but to buy the shit out of it.! lol,