By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I'm on my phome so i cant quote and sorry for this disgusting post in advance.

@Ladyumbra. Happy to hear things are ending on good terms

@Demoniotaku. Taking that into consideration.... I think I'll wait until ttt2 is 40$ and get the sly and ico collections. It's 20 more than i wanted to spend but i found out that i'm hired as a math tutor at my college's learning resource center so cash for games wont be as tough anymore .

As for the psas pre-order vote.... I want to vote radec but i know he's not gonna win :-[

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

M.U.G.E.N said:

Wild Arms vita anyone?

Don't joke about that, man.  I'm still anxiously waiting for Wild ARMs 6, since it got 'announced' at TGS in 2009... fml.

Media Vision are too busy making Chaos Rings games these days anyway.

Also, I don't think Wild ARMs would be a good choice.  As much as I love it (my favourite RPG series ever), it's been on the decline since the first installment.  It wouldn't shift a lot of Vitas.  A new IP would be a better choice, or possibly Arc/Legend of Dragoon would do better.

M.U.G.E.N said:
So I have seen ANOTHER comment about lack of games on vita today

so i have to ask...am I delusional cuz I see a shit ton of software already available and coming up? Please someone tell me if i'm being blind here or something

LMAO, they are soo delusional. So much sad people. The line up this month onwards is amazing for a first year. It's actually a bit overwhelming lol but atleast I have alot to play

M.U.G.E.N said:
So I have seen ANOTHER comment about lack of games on vita today

so i have to ask...am I delusional cuz I see a shit ton of software already available and coming up? Please someone tell me if i'm being blind here or something

Haters were still saying that about PSP and PS3 well after their libraries started to overflow with top rated games. Vita actually has had a good plethera of games since launch, more than the previous systems had this early on. It will never be enough for the "Doomsayers" that just want the system to fail. It is part of that social hypnotism concept, if you say something enough people start believing it.

Remember the "PS3 is too expensive" thing also came about that way, and people subconciously still think it costs $600s. Vita is suffering from the same social stigma, even though it is actually priced right around the PSP at launch, and right on par with what the 3DS was before the drop, AND had the largest selection of launch titles ever). People really ran away with the drought of games over the summer but fail to realize MOST companies do not release during the summer(although they really should).

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Kresnik said:

M.U.G.E.N said:

Wild Arms vita anyone?

Don't joke about that, man.  I'm still anxiously waiting for Wild ARMs 6, since it got 'announced' at TGS in 2009... fml.

Media Vision are too busy making Chaos Rings games these days anyway.

Also, I don't think Wild ARMs would be a good choice.  As much as I love it (my favourite RPG series ever), it's been on the decline since the first installment.  It wouldn't shift a lot of Vitas.  A new IP would be a better choice, or possibly Arc/Legend of Dragoon would do better.

sony should just buy the valkyria chronicles IP lol

what about Alundra? I'm not that into RPG's so I have no idea about their potential. Isn't Alundra IP also Sonys?

@Teflone: yeah exactly...with all ps3 and vita games...I am definitely not gonna be able to play most of them lol

@Forevercloud: I agree 100%. I think sony made all the right moves at gamescom. All the deals, new initiatives and games to hype people up. They just need to do it again at TGS and people will surely get on board with time.

I also think they are not as worried as people may think they are about the Japan's situation. They must be making a killing with the psp even now. I think next year we will see vita games increasing as the developer focus shift from psp to vita.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Is there anyone who has some experience in creating websites? I have a website designer friend but I don't know how much it would cost, and I don't have much time to work on the project.

I'm all about building a vita web site. We need to get a list together of the people that's interested in helping.

Mmmfishtacos said:
I'm all about building a vita web site. We need to get a list together of the people that's interested in helping.

If you and M.U.G.E.N understand how your comments read out in my mind because of Chie and Rise -.- lol. But yeah I agree, keep it as organized as possible

Hey M.U.G.E.N I got a avatar request, can you make it for me, it should be easy. You know the Kings Game in Persona 4 the animation obviously right? You know how Yu is all cocky and confident and tells 2 to sit on his lap and its Chie. I want the moment she sits and his straight face saying, "Because I'm King" or even the part with Rise, but has to have one of those 2 on him with it saying "I'm King" lol. Is that possible?

Teflon02 said:
Hey M.U.G.E.N I got a avatar request, can you make it for me, it should be easy. You know the Kings Game in Persona 4 the animation obviously right? You know how Yu is all cocky and confident and tells 2 to sit on his lap and its Chie. I want the moment she sits and his straight face saying, "Because I'm King" or even the part with Rise, but has to have one of those 2 on him with it saying "I'm King" lol. Is that possible?

hehe sorry bud but i actually a noob when it comes to the persona series. I have watched the first anime series but I skipped persona 4 anime cuz i want to buy the game and didn't wanna spoilt much

What i usually do when making avatars is finding a render of a requested character, create a background to go with..do some coloring/lighting work and bam! I tried to look up a high quality screen of the situation you just mentioned but couldn't find one :( so I'm sorry...but if you have a perticular character in mind...I am more than happy to make one for you..lemme know

oh and lol found this random gif while looking for that screen

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!