By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

By the way am I the only person who thinks the new voice actor fits Chie better tben the original? Cause I thought it seemed out of place at first but after you hear her talk a bit, your like thatz exactly the type of girl shes suppose to sound like.
Teddie i don't really know the voice difference seeing i never payed any real attention to him but he seems normal and decent to me.
What everyones opinions? I wanna know why people like chies old voice better, cause i now think it makes her seem dull lol.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
It's a facebook poll for GAME. The top 5 will be selected, but I think these will be GAME exclusive sleeves and there will be regular art too.

Currently Nathan Drake is winning, Sackboy in second. For me Sackboy is the only choice. Really hope it's just an exclusive sleeve for GAME though as I'd rather have the full roster carefully placed on the main game cover.

It's confirmed that this is not the final box art..just a pre order bonus

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

@forevercloud: yes I agree! And it's been confirmed that the game has a lot of unlockables and they include taunts as well. I think this is a brilliant move. Hope they have multiple taunts to unlock per character...would be sweeet. In the beta Sly had the best taunt of them all..he would say 'You are no challenge...and no fun" LOL Loved it

on another note...in the same tweet I posted earlier by seth killian...Reuben replied him saying hey remind me to talk to that announcer we discussed about or something along those lines....this could potentially mean that the announcer they have had so far is NOT the one in the final game. 

I love Taunts and all the little sound bites in games. Most people hate character "catch phrases" but I love that stuff. It gets me pumped. Whenever I played MvC2 and Cyclops would cross his arms I always had to shout out "BEHOLD!!!!", or in Viewtiful Joe when he would do that trick with his car thing "Elect Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"(not sure if thats actually what he is saying), or Scorpions "Get over here!", or how in Legend of Dragoon they would yell out each move title "Summon Four Gods! Whip Smack! More and More!". Lol just can't get enough :D

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

@forevercloud: yes I agree! And it's been confirmed that the game has a lot of unlockables and they include taunts as well. I think this is a brilliant move. Hope they have multiple taunts to unlock per character...would be sweeet. In the beta Sly had the best taunt of them all..he would say 'You are no challenge...and no fun" LOL Loved it

on another note...in the same tweet I posted earlier by seth killian...Reuben replied him saying hey remind me to talk to that announcer we discussed about or something along those lines....this could potentially mean that the announcer they have had so far is NOT the one in the final game. 

I love Taunts and all the little sound bites in games. Most people hate character "catch phrases" but I love that stuff. It gets me pumped. Whenever I played MvC2 and Cyclops would cross his arms I always had to shout out "BEHOLD!!!!", or in Viewtiful Joe when he would do that trick with his car thing "Elect Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"(not sure if thats actually what he is saying), or Scorpions "Get over here!", or how in Legend of Dragoon they would yell out each move title "Summon Four Gods! Whip Smack! More and More!". Lol just can't get enough :D

yeah I know exactly what you mean...it just has such a nice effect on your mood..one of my newer favorites is when Drake yells in the uncharted MP, after killing an opponent, 'You're gonna make the papers!" LOL so yeah hope for a LOT of them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

yeah I know exactly what you mean...it just has such a nice effect on your mood..one of my newer favorites is when Drake yells in the uncharted MP, after killing an opponent, 'You're gonna make the papers!" LOL so yeah hope for a LOT of them

Not to mention all the great taunts ND puts in the game. My favorite taunt in Uncharted 1 and 2 has to be Flynn's "INcomming!", lol his accent makes it sound so gay yet hilarious!

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Not to mention all the great taunts ND puts in the game. My favorite taunt in Uncharted 1 and 2 has to be Flynn's "INcomming!", lol his accent makes it sound so gay yet hilarious!

lol my most fave line from Flynn in the MP is...'yeah mate, you've been Flynned" LOL cracks me up everytime I hear it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

So I stumbled across Soriku's Thread which says that the 3DS version of Monster Hunter does not have Online Coop. This actually brings a slight smile to my face(for all those who blasted MNR for not having it but MK did). Maybe that is why they chose to make yet another Remake of a Remake, so they wouldn't really have to add to much in functionality(shit they have to functionality away due to the controls). The PSP versions also only had Local Coop but that is a last gen system, it is sort of unacceptable now.

Here is to hoping Vita eventually gets a Monster Hunter (Most likely MH4) that improves the original concept, not just repackaging it.

Greatness Awaits

nen-suer said:

Which cover do you like best ?

Assuming you can make up your mind, votes can be placed on PlayStation Access’ official Facebook page.

Simply flick through the cover candidates and click on the infamous “Like” button to select your favourite.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

well if i end up buying this game it will be a digital copy....so i dont care about the retail cover :P

Even though  I like GOW and think Kratos is Badass, his box art is horrible, he looks like he has some makeup! ¬_¬  And his face is nothin like the real one.   The one with Radec looks a lot better.  But I dont have a facebook account so I can not vote lol XD

Looks like it's gonna come down to Sackboy (1k) and Drake (1.3k). I voted for Drake, but I don't like any of the covers. Why put emphasis on one character? Why not have all or most on the cover?

edit: hopefully they put all of them on the back of the box or something

Andrespetmonkey said:

Looks like it's gonna come down to Sackboy (1k) and Drake (1.3k). I voted for Drake, but I don't like any of the covers. Why put emphasis on one character? Why not have all or most on the cover?

edit: hopefully they put all of them on the back of the box or something

Again just in case you didn't know....this is jut a pre order bonus sleeve or something. Not the final box art

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!