By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Dokuroooooo!

Around the Network

Dang, when it is TGS? I need those reveals for PSASBR for yesterday :(

LET'S GO KNICKS

HabinoBR said:
Dang, when it is TGS? I need those reveals for PSASBR for yesterday :(

It starts on the 20th.

badgenome said:

Dokuroooooo!

October will suck me dry...

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

SnowPrince said:

I really begin to hate Capcom.. Monster Hunter wouldn't be an App-Killer without Sony consoles "PS2" and especially PSP, so I think they should be more grateful toward Sony and start making a Monster hunter for Psvita , because that's all what it needs, instead of doing it on every single other platform !! :@

That's absolutely TRUE... and the same with resident evil.. Without PSX it wouldn't be the same. and You see now...

ivanpgcs said:

Arc System Works has announced its Tokyo Game Show lineup. 

Here’s what it’s bringing to the show next weekend:

Social Games

Damascus Gear (Mobage) – playable

Kimi ni Sasageru Koi Beat (GREE) – playable

Arcade Games

Tottemo E Mahjong (PSV) – playable

Nintendo 3DS download title (3DS) – playable

NAX Music Player (PSV) – playable

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (NesicaxLive (Taito Type X2)) – playable

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (Ring Edige2) – playable

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (PSV) – playable

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (360) – playable

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (PS3) – playable

Platform Undecided

Xblaze – vide

WOW! Guilty gear AC+R para PSV!!.. I hope it come to west soon!! I-CAN'T-WAIT!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

October will suck me dry...

So will Runa216 (I heard).

ladyumbra said:
I have a feeling LBP vita will be my one splurge purchase this holiday, it looks fantastic and will have great longevity If the community stays strong. I loved the first game and will sadly be losing access to it in my divorce :(

divorce? :( sorry to hear that pal. but I'm sure everything will work out for you don't worry :D and you have all of us here if you ever wanna talk about anything.

@forevercloud: yes I agree! And it's been confirmed that the game has a lot of unlockables and they include taunts as well. I think this is a brilliant move. Hope they have multiple taunts to unlock per character...would be sweeet. In the beta Sly had the best taunt of them all..he would say 'You are no challenge...and no fun" LOL Loved it

@Dokuro: hell yeah! :( wish matty didn't go all bonkers on everyone...he would have loved this news. oh well...Vita's first year is gonna be FILLED with such an awesome line up of games isn't it? And SO MANY of them are new IPs...excellent stuff.

@Guiltygear: Again awesome news...haven't played a guilty gear in ages so might have to pick this one up if it comes overseas

on another note...in the same tweet I posted earlier by seth killian...Reuben replied him saying hey remind me to talk to that announcer we discussed about or something along those lines....this could potentially mean that the announcer they have had so far is NOT the one in the final game. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

RafaelOrix said:

They have enough studios to make successful games, but adding the ones you said on your posts would be nice.

However, Sony biggest problem rely on their management (as you can see with the case of Last Guardian) and their marketing team. Seems like SCEJ is improving themselves, now SCEA team must get a shock treatment in order do support PS Vita.

I wouldn't worry too much about the marketing just yet. They're better waiting until some of the big releases are on shelves.

Heavy marketing now will lead people to go ass creed and cod? Cool! Go to shop 'not out yet.' Wtf? and then forget about it. (Seriously people really are that fickle.

If they don't market the crap out of it in late October/ November that is when they need a cattle prod up the rear!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Another excellent piece of news about All Stars

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/13/playstation-blogcast-042-dishonoring-borderlands-2/

"You will have the ability to select your favorite character and the UI will be cenetered around that character a la selecting your favorite team in EA Sports games."

Credit goes to man-is-obsolete

This is fucking fantastic imho! Simple yet brilliant...I can't wait to see it in action. I don't recall any other fighting game doing this before

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Mmmfishtacos said:
Teflon02 said:
But if anyone seriously is doing the website down the line Id be happy to help make a good layout design for it lol. And give a few great ideas

I've been thinking about it, i think with all the great people we have here it could work if we work collectively on it. It could in fact be the greatest gaming web site every know! lol. What do we need to get first.

Well I recently was initiate on HTML and I'm practicing rigth now... but what we'ld want? A news website or a site with some forums?... Vita-centric or Allgaming?

Let's think..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread