By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SnakeDrake said:
TGS is my last hope of a memory card price drop

I more worried about the games because I can live with a MMC price if they can announce something special.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
SnakeDrake said:

I more worried about the games because I can live with a MMC price if they can announce something special.

Me too. I don't think they will announce price drop for the memory card yet, but they must announce a few good games there.

Arc System Works has announced its Tokyo Game Show lineup. 

Here’s what it’s bringing to the show next weekend:

Social Games

Damascus Gear (Mobage) – playable

Kimi ni Sasageru Koi Beat (GREE) – playable

Arcade Games

Tottemo E Mahjong (PSV) – playable

Nintendo 3DS download title (3DS) – playable

NAX Music Player (PSV) – playable

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (NesicaxLive (Taito Type X2)) – playable

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (Ring Edige2) – playable

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (PSV) – playable

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (360) – playable

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (PS3) – playable

Platform Undecided

Xblaze – vide

Also what i want to mentioned what if Sony buy Sanzuara Games? From the gameplay videos i have seen it looked liked that they make a incredible well job for the Sly Franchise. Also the preorders also doesnt looked to shabby when you imagine that the it released somewhere in february and the last entry was on PS2 times.
If Sly 4 will be a success that this studio can make future Sly games too.

And of course Sony has enough studios but they should care that some studios dont work for 6 years on a game ( the Last Guardian)or make game series that really make any profit. If one series dont make money than let it die and try to make another succesfull game series. Also they could split there studios up to make more small games with a smaller team. I think they would benefit from it.

RafaelOrix said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
SnakeDrake said:

Me too. I don't think they will announce price drop for the memory card yet, but they must announce a few good games there.

Oh well I can live with, but damn it Sony show your big guns.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SunofKratos said:
Also what i want to mentioned what if Sony buy Sanzuara Games? From the gameplay videos i have seen it looked liked that they make a incredible well job for the Sly Franchise. Also the preorders also doesnt looked to shabby when you imagine that the it released somewhere in february and the last entry was on PS2 times.

And of course Sony has enough studios but they should care that some studios dont work for 6 years on a game ( the Last Guardian)or make game series that really make any profit. If one series dont make money than let it die and try to make another succesfull game series. Also they could split there studios up to make more small games with a smaller team. I think they would benefit from it.

They have enough studios to make successful games, but adding the ones you said on your posts would be nice.

However, Sony biggest problem rely on their management (as you can see with the case of Last Guardian) and their marketing team. Seems like SCEJ is improving themselves, now SCEA team must get a shock treatment in order do support PS Vita.

SunofKratos said:

Its too early for Sony to be thinking of gettig Sanzuara Games. These guys are developing Sly 4 for their love of the franchise. If all gose well they should develop the next Jack and dexter game. That will keep them loyal for a while.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

What the hell ever happened to the "Vita Heaven" that was suppose to happen this summer? Are they even still doing that?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

SunofKratos said:

Not the best idea. Sanzaru is a very unproven dev. Their track record is barely above Nihilistic in terms of critical reception. If Sly 4 turns out well, give them another game to work on from another sleeping franchise. Permanently absorbing them into the company doesn't seem like the best move at this point.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I have a bit of a crisis. With the day that i replace my ps3 drawing near, I'm not sure if TekkenTag2 is a good idea. Idea. At the price of ttt2 i can get ico, sly and jak collections. . Psas isn't to far off and when it gets here i dont think i'll look at at ttt2 much. Don't really have my tekken buddy around anymore..

Recently Tekken (and most namco games) drop price really fast... I got Tekken 6 some years ago at 32$ at least than a month after release and Soul calibur V was 40$ one month later it's release (but I bougth Special edition day one preordered, XP)... I'll wait for Black Friday, meanwhile will play it with some friends that already bougth it...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread