By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Oh, and what do you guys think of a Prof Layton-esque/Blue Toad Murder Files type game hitting Vita? If I want a game like this what should I keep an eye out for?

Every single time I play walking dead by telltales...I tell myself...damn this would be amazing on the vita..

no joke..such games would be fantastic on this system

I feel this way about quite a few PS3 downloadable games, they would mesh so much better on a portable. I would be far more likely to play games like Journey on Vita. Dead Nation,Fat Princess, Outland,Blue Toad, Buzz and Scott Pilgrim on Vita need to happen like yesterday! Episodic game content like Siren and Walking Dead would be a great idea as well.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Heavenly_King said:
forevercloud3000 said:
I just wish all my wanted games for Vita would just come out already. I am very impatient -_-'.........
-Persona 4:The Golden
-LBP PSVita
-Smart As..
-Kick Beat
-Assassin's Creed III: Liberations
-PASBR

I want them NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Soul Sacrifice, No Ragnarok Odyssey, No Killzone????  O_o

BURN THE HERETIC!!! XD

Oh forgive, forgive! Isry! Isry!

I was speaking mostly of thohse slated to release this year. Of COURSE I want SS and Killzone. I am not too sure about RagOdy. Buying that just feels like desperation trying to fill that MH void, a game I am not even that much into. It is more RPG from what I hear so that does appeal to me slightly. I just think its kind of ugly, should have stayed with the gorgeous sprites from Ragnorok online. That would have made a very interesting mix, MH gameplay but 2D.

so like a sidescroller?? or a game with isometric view?? ¬_¬

@Heavenly King
more Isometric but that is just my opinion. I usually always prefer 3D to 2D but in this instance I think it would have worked better and at least would appeal more to existing Rag fans.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Tridrakious said:
forevercloud3000 said:
I just wish all my wanted games for Vita would just come out already. I am very impatient -_-'.........
-Persona 4:The Golden
-LBP PSVita
-Smart As..
-Kick Beat
-Assassin's Creed III: Liberations
-PASBR

I want them NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't help that the majority of them were delayed at some point in their release schedule. (Persona 4, LittleBigPlanet Vita, PlayStation All-Stars and Smart As... and I'm not sure what Kick Beat is so I'm not sure when it was suppose to come out)

GRRRR! Don't remind me....

• Persona 4:The Golden-First Summer, then October 20th, now November.
  • LBP- Summer, Fall, September
  • Smart As- Launch game, limbo, Fall
  • PASBR- September, now November
Oh and this is Kick Beat....
It looks like a pretty cool Rythm game, Take Batman Arkham's fighting mechanics and put it to music. Downloadable title.

I think that is so that the games create a momentum with each other near Christmas season.  Having each game isolated from each other, and without major promotions in the hardware department, even though they would be rated 8.5-9.5, they would not move much Vita units, and would not sell that great.

Yeah, it sucks for us, the early adopters, but we still are gonna get the games so not a big issue :D

forevercloud3000 said:
Heavenly_King said:
forevercloud3000 said:

I know there was suppose to be a WKC game for PSP....they should bring it to Vita or something. Would be cool.

I am all about a Legend of Dragoon sequel! I remember years ago Game informer spoke of a supposed IP trademark put for "Dragooneer" by Sony. I thought that was it but nothing ever came of it. Baffling as it sold well.

They need to let RaD do an original IP now(if they want to). They have proven their merit as the best of the B-Team Devs.

The White knight PSP is already out in Europe, but looks like Sony has no plans to publish it in the US, just like with WKC2 :(.   Hopefully a Vita version will come (I doubt it).   I wonder how bad WKC sold in the US lol :(

I really think Sony is doing a Legend of Dragoon game, hopefully, for the PS3.  It would be so awesome with graphics like the ones in uncharted3 or GOW3, but with some beautiful japanese art direction.......**drolls** Just imagine how badass it would be!! (with great gameplay obviously, and open world WOOT!!)

Sony NEEDS to buy Ready at Dawn and High Impact games.   They need more studios to develop AAA VITA games, so that games are released on a more regular basis.

And for the love of God, a reboot of Syphon Filter, with more surrealistic elements (like MGS), not just all about US, and some random terrorists lol XD.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

I think that is so that the games create a momentum with each other near Christmas season.  Having each game isolated from each other, and without major promotions in the hardware department, even though they would be rated 8.5-9.5, they would not move much Vita units, and would not sell that great.

Yeah, it sucks for us, the early adopters, but we still are gonna get the games so not a big issue :D

I am starting to feel as tho Sony is purposely putting out fake dates to get people all riled up and amped about it....only to then slate it further and further away. It happens with like every release now and I don't think it is a good look. Wanting to slate a game for a holiday season is something you would know months/years in advance. So why ever say its going to be in the summer? Nothing ever releases in the summer so a summer title can do great. God forbid it gets pushed into yet another year (cough*NiNoKuni*cough).

Greatness Awaits

For anyone interested (though I don't usually do this and would pay but couldn't wait.) If your interested in the dubbed version of Persona 4 The Animation. Some sites like justdubs and watchcartoononline. Have the first 12 episodes that were suppose to eelease sept 25th.

Heavenly_King said:

The White knight PSP is already out in Europe, but looks like Sony has no plans to publish it in the US, just like with WKC2 :(.   Hopefully a Vita version will come (I doubt it).   I wonder how bad WKC sold in the US lol :(

I really think Sony is doing a Legend of Dragoon game, hopefully, for the PS3.  It would be so awesome with graphics like the ones in uncharted3 or GOW3, but with some beautiful japanese art direction.......**drolls** Just imagine how badass it would be!! (with great gameplay obviously, and open world WOOT!!)

Sony NEEDS to buy Ready at Dawn and High Impact games.   They need more studios to develop AAA VITA games, so that games are released on a more regular basis.

And for the love of God, a reboot of Syphon Filter, with more surrealistic elements (like MGS), not just all about US, and some random terrorists lol XD.

WKC2 came out in the US. And WKC1 and 2 sold more in the US than they did in EU, just a bit less than Japan. Baffling that EU got the PSP game and we didn't :(. Yet I don't want a PSP version, I want a Vita version(TROPHIES!!!!!!!).

Legend of Dragoon.Ah....The Memories :D

A sequel is so well over due. Would like to see it keep the Addition like mechanics with a few tweaks. All new cast of bright eyed young folk trying to save the world in their cool outfits. I am a total sucker for anything with Saturday Morning Cartoon/Power Ranger-esque transformations. That is what sold me on LoD and WKC both. The kid in me just can't get enough. Obviously the sequal should try to be much more Mature about it.

Wait....What if Sony saved LoD2 for PS4 release title!!!?!?!?!? :O.....MIND FUCK!!!!!

Greatness Awaits

I swear, I wish I had the resources to make a Site for the PS Vita people on this site. To be hojest it would be something like how that david dude runs the nintendo3dsblog. Post rumors, comfirmations and so on. And have a release calender on the side so you always know what games releasing. I have a bunch of cool ideas but haven't learned enough to operate a website enough to even attempt to do those things

Teflon02 said:
For anyone interested (though I don't usually do this and would pay but couldn't wait.) If your interested in the dubbed version of Persona 4 The Animation. Some sites like justdubs and watchcartoononline. Have the first 12 episodes that were suppose to eelease sept 25th.

Hulu also has it to watch for free ;). Oh wait, u mean they actually speak english?

Greatness Awaits