By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
forevercloud3000 said:
Heavenly_King said:
darkknightkryta said:
SnowPrince said:

I really begin to hate Capcom.. Monster Hunter wouldn't be an App-Killer without Sony consoles "PS2" and especially PSP, so I think they should be more grateful toward Sony and start making a Monster hunter for Psvita , because that's all what it needs, instead of doing it on every single other platform !! :@

As I said some time before, Capcom wants Sony brankrupt.

I am actually thinking that too.   There is no logical reasoning behind what they are doing.  Why not multiplatform releases like in their console games??

This is a very good lesson learned for Sony. Just like with PS3, don't let a 3rd party own a genre on your own console because it makes the sting so much worse when they betray you. Sony needs to put those B-Tier devs like Ready at Dawn to work and have them make 1. A proper Monster Hunter Clone that utilizes vita to the fullest and 2. RPGs that are exclusive

Monster Hunter Clone won't work.  I mean, I have Lords of Arcana, I think it's better than Monster Hunter, and yet it didn't sell too hot.  Exclusive RPGs on the other hand, that will work.  I know they have had hit and misses with Level 5, but they have to start utilizing them more.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
sniper989 said:

.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.       MMMMMMMMMM .MMM.           MM.  MMM  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM    .MMM               
               MMM,     MMMM         MMMM.        .MM.   MMM        MMM          MMMMM.             
               MMM.     MMM           MMMM        MMM    MMM        MMM        .MM.MMMM.            
               MMM      MMM           .MMMM       MM     MMM        MMM       .MM. .MMM.            
   MMMMMMMMMMMMMN       MMM            .MMM     .MM      MMM        MMM       MM.   .MMM            
  MMMM                  MMM              MMM   .MM       MMM        MMM     ,MM       MMM           
 .MMM                   MMM              .MMM .MM        MMM        MMM     MMMMMMMMMMMMMM          
 .MMM                  .MMM                MMMMM         MMM        MMM    MM          MMMM         
 .MMM           MMMMMMMMMM                 MMMM          MMM        MMM   MM .          MMMM.  

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

And I've changed my mind again. Going for TTT2.

guess it doesn't show up properly to you..he just posted a text based image with the word PSVITA and all letters are made up of the letter 'M'

and again thank you everyone for the encouraging words :) I will definitely stick around

and welcome back MmFishtacos :P

on a random note, Shane SHITTYField posted a twitter saying something like interview with konami and they are not happy with ps all stars, ouch etc etc

saw the video

1. Konami rep seemed upset that Raiden got leaked...that's about it

2. Shane is a tool ..always was...always will be

3. Platinum game rep hinted that his company is still butthurt over this game...for whatever reason. My guess? In bed with Ninty and kamiya and gang are friends with the guy who makes smash bros

so here's my humble just-another-consumer response to this situation. Thanks to the utterly stupid and childish behavior of Platinum towards all stars..I will not buy ANY of their future games 'new'...it will always be bought cheap and used. my wallet will be my response.

and I will laugh my ass off when the game easilyyyyyyy outsell Anarchy Reigns and when that game Bombs

/rant

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Dgc1808 said:
sniper989 said:

.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.       MMMMMMMMMM .MMM.           MM.  MMM  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM    .MMM               
               MMM,     MMMM         MMMM.        .MM.   MMM        MMM          MMMMM.             
               MMM.     MMM           MMMM        MMM    MMM        MMM        .MM.MMMM.            
               MMM      MMM           .MMMM       MM     MMM        MMM       .MM. .MMM.            
   MMMMMMMMMMMMMN       MMM            .MMM     .MM      MMM        MMM       MM.   .MMM            
  MMMM                  MMM              MMM   .MM       MMM        MMM     ,MM       MMM           
 .MMM                   MMM              .MMM .MM        MMM        MMM     MMMMMMMMMMMMMM          
 .MMM                  .MMM                MMMMM         MMM        MMM    MM          MMMM         
 .MMM           MMMMMMMMMM                 MMMM          MMM        MMM   MM .          MMMM.  

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

And I've changed my mind again. Going for TTT2.

guess it doesn't show up properly to you..he just posted a text based image with the word PSVITA and all letters are made up of the letter 'M'

and again thank you everyone for the encouraging words :) I will definitely stick around

on a random note, Shane SHITTYField posted a twitter saying something like interview with konami and they are not happy with ps all stars, ouch etc etc

saw the video

3. Platinum game rep hinted that his company is still butthurt over this game...for whatever reason. My guess? In bed with Ninty and kamiya and gang are friends with the guy who makes smash bros

so here's my humble just-another-consumer response to this situation. Thanks to the utterly stupid and childish behavior of Platinum towards all stars..I will not buy ANY of their future games 'new'...it will always be bought cheap and used. my wallet will be my response.

and I will laugh my ass off when the game easilyyyyyyy outsell Anarchy Reigns and when that game Bombs

/rant

Isn't Anarchy Reigns already out?

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

saw the video

/rant

Isn't Anarchy Reigns already out?

Only in Japan if I'm not mistaken, next year for the west

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

forevercloud3000 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Will someone please explain to me why Sony has yet to fix the fact some games that can be played on Vita do not show up on it's store? What possible excuse can they have for this?

I'm not sure, all i know is SCEA dropped the ball. But at least theres a walk around. The other branches did a good job of getting the games on the vita store.

Its not even a small omission like a few games her and a few there. 1/3rd of what is available on Vita is not accessible from the system. Extremely aggrevating and it is baffling how something like this can slip by without being fixed immediately.

On another note, The PS store's search capabilities leave much to be desired, haven't really gone in there in a while. Why are there not more category tools? UHG, its making me mad just looking at it.  

The answer is that SCEA management are incompetent morons and should all be fired and replaced with people whoere really care.

PS Store search function sucks balls, even the 3DS store's search function allows for filtering for game generes/price/popularity/rating/no downloads etc.

Around the Network

Thanks mugen!

ils411 said:
^Reviews by reviewers are still useful though. The trick is not put much weight on any one reviewer. I usually read 3-5 reviews and look at the scores other reviewers give a game. I also don't read reviews base on scores or anything, what I do is read the extremes, like the two highest and two lowest and one in the middle.

There are also times when you find a reviewer who has almost the same taste/preference as you when it comes to games and follow that reviewer more than others.

But as a rule of thumb, I base a huge percentage of my decision on game images and gameplay videos. Lastly, if the cover art looks good, then why not? lol!

COme to think of it, the only reason I bought Shadow Hearts one for the PS2 was coz of the cute sexy chick on the cover lol! I ended loving it, then I got Shadow Hearts two, which is my favorite RPG EVER! along side Xenogears. Too bad Shadow Hearts 3 didn't live up to the awesomeness of Covenant, but still good though.

I use the site gamerankings.com to see countless reviews at a glance.

I just wish all my wanted games for Vita would just come out already. I am very impatient -_-'.........
-Persona 4:The Golden
-LBP PSVita
-Smart As..
-Kick Beat
-Assassin's Creed III: Liberations
-PASBR

I want them NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Oh, and what do you guys think of a Prof Layton-esque/Blue Toad Murder Files type game hitting Vita? If I want a game like this what should I keep an eye out for?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Waiting for Miku to arrive

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype