By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:

I got banned cuz I called someone clueless...if that isn't a retarded reason for a ban I don't know what is. Looks like fishtacos is also banned for some similarly stupid reason

I honestly don't know man...this whole place outside of this thread is just gone down the shitter now..I swear if I had the time I would make my own site and invite all of you so I can avoid all the nonsense and just talk about vita

not sure how active I will be from now...spending most of my time on GAF now. Much better place overall to discuss anything

I figured you were on GAF :P

Cmon, we all love you in this thread, just hang out here and talk nice Vita thoughts with us all :)

I know what you mean about the rest of it.  I'm trying my best to ignore it these days.  You just have to think of it in easy terms.  Does it matter if Kowenicki posts the same things about Vita failing every week in a 'doomed' thread that keeps popping up?  At the end of the day, it's just not that important and not worth getting stressed about.

But yeah.  Please don't go :)

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

I got banned cuz I called someone clueless...if that isn't a retarded reason for a ban I don't know what is. Looks like fishtacos is also banned for some similarly stupid reason

I honestly don't know man...this whole place outside of this thread is just gone down the shitter now..I swear if I had the time I would make my own site and invite all of you so I can avoid all the nonsense and just talk about vita

not sure how active I will be from now...spending most of my time on GAF now. Much better place overall to discuss anything

Yet the other guy kept calling people "goggle wearing fanboys" and didn't receive as much as a warning >_>

Seriously man i told you not to bother with these guys (don't argue with idiots remember)

Site is a troll fest now ....i rarely post now adays. I'm only here because of this nice thread (and the occasional mafia games).

So stay around and don't take 50% of my reasons of being here :/

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

New Little King’s Story is marching into North America on 2nd October.

Why no EU release date Konami!!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

IGN video review.

Getting really pumped for this Christmas Season. Little Big Planet PSVita is looking spectacular and I think it is another perfect game to show off what the Vita can do. I do think Sony should have named it LBP3 so people don't feel its some kind of remake or port(god knows it added enough cool features to be the 3rd entry). Also that is what NIN does with their games to make them feel more "official" in the consumer's mind. Regardless, DO WANT!!!! Must have...
-LBP PSVita
-Assassin's Creed 3:Liberations
-Persona 4: The Golden
-Smart As
-PASBR

All this year, loving it!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Welcome back, Mugen! Please, don't leave VGChartz ='(

Awesome LBP PS Vita reviews and P4 The Golden preorders... and I didn't like that Yaiba game, maybe my opinion will change seeing more of it.

Konami, Sony have unannounced games for TGS

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/konami-sony-have-unannounced-games-for-tgs

Hopefully we will see new Vita titles on TGS :D

I'm a little baffled at critics praising LBP Vita as the best yet, yet it's scoring worse than LBP2. You'd think a handheld game that is supposedly better than its console iteration would be granted some degree of leniency in the scoring.

Sunflowers is abit repetive but sooo addictive 0_0. Got to find all does flowers!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!