By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Bristow9091 said:
Does anyone else from EU have their fingers crossed that Ragnarok Odyssey makes it over here?

You should do the same thing I did. Send an email to http://www.ghostlight.uk.com/ .

The response I got was:

"Thank you for your suggestions. It's always great to hear which games
our fans want us to bring over.

We're defitely interested in bringing over some Vita games and I have
 passed your suggestions on to my boss." 

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
The most recent thing from Paul Gale has people shouting Cloud and or SotC.

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/09/02/paul-gale-network-sends-an-e-mail-to-superbot-entertainment-regarding-revealing-final-content-in-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/

Many are saying that the type "Desisions" was intentional. Combined with that desert picture, S -> C, could reference Cloud Strife or SotC.

I've got my money on Cloud.

Makes me think Fallout New Vegas actually. Maybe it is a Brotherhood of Steel character? But I want Cloud.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Speaking of all stars

http://twitter.com/PSAccess/status/241223021937950720

I think that's basically a confirmation of having Heiachi in the public beta version :D so hyped!

oh and if you guys didn't notice..one of the pick up items in the game is........a fish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6QIJwHoKk&feature=watch_response

1:53 mark

Must be from Uncharted 3 :D I'm gonna smack yo ass with this tuna!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

*whines* I swore I wasn't going to buy any new games until I finished one of the games I already have but I'm all mrrgle on everything I own atm. I still like the games but I have no deep drive to complete them, what to do, what to do.

Also Ragnarok Odyssey makes me more excited for it all the time.

ladyumbra said:
*whines* I swore I wasn't going to buy any new games until I finished one of the games I already have but I'm all mrrgle on everything I own atm. I still like the games but I have no deep drive to complete them, what to do, what to do.

Also Ragnarok Odyssey makes me more excited for it all the time.

Do what we all do, buy games without any intention of opening them =D

Around the Network

Am I the only one that is pretty hyped for FIFA13 for psvita? Never bought Fifa:Football but loved the demo and played it to death. Can't wait to play the full Fifa 13 game on the go :D.

Oh and if anyone is going to buy Fifa 13 for psvita feel free to add me on psn :). (Kivi95)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

Am I the only one that is pretty hyped for FIFA13 for psvita? Never bought Fifa:Football but loved the demo and played it to death. Can't wait to play the full Fifa 13 game on the go :D.

Oh and if anyone is going to buy Fifa 13 for psvita feel free to add me on psn :). (Kivi95)

I loved the Fifa demo too, but decided to wait for Fifa 13 because it would be more optimized. Will add you tomorrow.

I am in general not into sports games. If not I would have been all over FIFA

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

kivi95 said:

Bother Pezus until he decides to get a Vita. He'll play Fifa with you non stop.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

shuraiya said:
arcane_chaos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I dunno arcane..you might be pretty lucky on missing out on MoF...did you see the latest gameplay video of that? looks horrible imho

Why did they say they can't upgrade to limited edition?

I think there was a  timeline in order to reserve it and I missed it based on P4's supposed release date....atleast I was able to uprade my Ragnarok Odyssey to the mercenary edition....October's looking pretty good from me.(also I heard their were only 10,000 solid gold edtions as well...maybe they all got taken)

Atlus announced a while back that the solid gold edition was no longer available to pre order in store at Gamestop, but could still be preordered through Gamestop's website; it's still available if you want it.

They announced the edition on Aug. 24th and announced that you couldnt preorder in store at gamestop on the 28th (i preordered mine on the 26th even though i dont have a vita yet lol). Hopefully by then i will also as im checking gamestops website its still available now!