By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
d21lewis said:

Well, bank accounts are overrated.  I'm already eyeballing Unit 13 and I'll definitely be grabbing Ass Creed Liberation and Call of Duty on day 1.  Going to get that RPG with the awesome graphics (can't remember the name! Lol!), too.  Gotta support the good games when they come out!

Unit 13 is good stuff. Was a pleasant surprise for me actually

to make your life and bank account a bit more tragic here's some PAX Prime impressions I read over at gaf

credit goes to the user: Valerie Cherish

"Post-PAX Impressions:

Guacamelee is the game I want the most. Great style, fun music and script, good controls. You can push both bumpers to change the world, so other things pieces of environment or enemies appear (which I didn't know prior to the event). Drinkbox had their own booth set-up with PS3 version as well. Looks like it'll be a 2013 release. :( :( :(

Sine Mora looked incredible on the Vita. This is the other game I'm looking forward to the most from the floor. Smart As was very fun (no John Cleese VO in the demo), When Vikings Attack felt a little difficult, because I had no idea what was really happening; however, I had a smile on my face the whole time. I played All Stars a bit on Vita against people who played with PS3 controllers; didn't notice any lag between the two. Actually preferred playing on the Vita vs. PS3.

Didn't get to play Retro City Rampage or Assassin's Creed 3, because the line was "too long" (as in, there was one person waiting to play all the time). Assassin's Creed seemed to be the most popular though."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Here ya go.  This is what a real man's Vita looks like:

We both know that's not your Vita, your Vita has Mario wallpaper to remind you of Nintendo :P.  Seriously though, where's your Gurumin?

darkknightkryta said:
d21lewis said:

Here ya go.  This is what a real man's Vita looks like:

We both know that's not your Vita, your Vita has Mario wallpaper to remind you of Nintendo :P.  Seriously though, where's your Gurumin?

It's in there.  In the PSP section in the middle of the bottom row.  I love that game too much to ever delete it.

arcane_chaos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I dunno arcane..you might be pretty lucky on missing out on MoF...did you see the latest gameplay video of that? looks horrible imho

Why did they say they can't upgrade to limited edition?

I think there was a  timeline in order to reserve it and I missed it based on P4's supposed release date....atleast I was able to uprade my Ragnarok Odyssey to the mercenary edition....October's looking pretty good from me.(also I heard their were only 10,000 solid gold edtions as well...maybe they all got taken)

Atlus announced a while back that the solid gold edition was no longer available to pre order in store at Gamestop, but could still be preordered through Gamestop's website; it's still available if you want it.

haha god forbid if the gamestop employee gave him that information in the first place! smh

at least it's great news Arcane! :D

and lol I came to visit famiy over the extended weekend and brought my vita to finish playing sound shapes....to find out I forgot my friggin charger :( Mugen is a sad sad panda

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Hey, if anyone from the UK is wanting to buy a Vita, I'd recommend this deal:

http://shopto.net/psp/PSPHWV47-ps-vita-wifi-uncharted-golden-abyss-modnation-racers-

Vita + 8GB memory card + 5 games = £260

Pretty great deal if you ask me...

Its not bad if they're all games you want but you're probably better paying 175 for the console and picking and choosing your games. Mod nation and everybody's golf are 10, Fifa and mortal kombat 16 and uncharted 25 separately and I'd want a bigger memory card. It does make a nice starter set though!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Can't wait for Killzone Mercenary gameplay.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/242518925844283392/photo/1

!? 

ivanpgcs said:

??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/242518925844283392/photo/1

!? 

Does the remote play for ICO & SOTC collection work now? I will test it when I wake up tomorrow.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Sorry to tease you, I was play testing ICO HD Remote Play on PS Vita. We are almost ready with a patch. Beautiful on OLED. More info soon.