By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Degausser said:
naruball said:
rutea7 said:
Degausser said:
One for any UK people out there - obvious misprice but Amazon are selling 16GB PS Vita memory cards for £17.99 atm. The 4GB is £44.99 and the 8GB around £30 so obviously they've made a mistake - but it's worth a punt either way no?

Made my order, will let you know how it turns out. Could be bargain of the year :D.

thanks for sharing, i ordered one too before they realize their mistake =P

lets see how it goes

me too! Can someone make a thread about it? it's such an awesome deal!

Already been corrected now and it's back up to I guess it's normal price of £39.99.

Amazon are quite good with honouring this stuff so there's a chance they won't cancel it. Then again there's a good chance they will, here's hoping...

I still have my order showing 31 pounds for this + dance with dragons so hopefully they will honor it.

Good things come to people who read forums as first thing in the morning :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

That's good to know since Uncharted 3's campaign wasn't very long. If you subtract all the time you spend falling through floors, I think it was about 20 minutes.

Jay520 said:
Anyone have a list of confirmed digital games? Everytime I search google, I get results on the price of the games rather than an actual list.

Every single one of them as far as I know, here is the full list

Sony is taking the digital stuff seriously, too bad we can't track digital sales yet, it will be bigger than ever next gen.

BasilZero said:
dammit i need a job lol

Look at positives at least you don't need second job for PSV :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

badgenome said:
That's good to know since Uncharted 3's campaign wasn't very long. If you subtract all the time you spend falling through floors, I think it was about 20 minutes.

subtract time swimming in the pool and it will be around 18mins

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Also everyone I just noticed this thread now has over 50,000 views! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

So excited for Vita. It looks great and they did a really good job implementing the touch screen on uncharted. Have played and beaten all 3 PS3 Uncharted games, i will probably stick to regular controls when climbing and stuff.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Zlejedi said:
Degausser said:
naruball said:
rutea7 said:
Degausser said:
One for any UK people out there - obvious misprice but Amazon are selling 16GB PS Vita memory cards for £17.99 atm. The 4GB is £44.99 and the 8GB around £30 so obviously they've made a mistake - but it's worth a punt either way no?

Made my order, will let you know how it turns out. Could be bargain of the year :D.

thanks for sharing, i ordered one too before they realize their mistake =P

lets see how it goes

me too! Can someone make a thread about it? it's such an awesome deal!

Already been corrected now and it's back up to I guess it's normal price of £39.99.

Amazon are quite good with honouring this stuff so there's a chance they won't cancel it. Then again there's a good chance they will, here's hoping...

I still have my order showing 31 pounds for this + dance with dragons so hopefully they will honor it.

Good things come to people who read forums as first thing in the morning :D

me too, mine still shows 29 pounds for the card and gt5. they usually honor it, i'm not too worried about it.

Areym said:
So excited for Vita. It looks great and they did a really good job implementing the touch screen on uncharted. Have played and beaten all 3 PS3 Uncharted games, i will probably stick to regular controls when climbing and stuff.

yep I will also personally stick to analog sticks and buttons for controls BUT I will definitely dip in on the other controls just to see what it's like..especially sniping using sensors

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Also everyone I just noticed this thread now has over 50,000 views! :D

well deserved. be proud. i can't wait to get a VITA!