By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:

@d2lewis: yep that really is something rather annoying and I hope sony fixes it up sooner or later

oh and that sacred game looks very very nice actually 0_0 made me think of Ruin a bit (whatevea the F happened to that game? :S) but I mean look at this and imagine this on the oled...yum

I miss ruin :( .

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Ruin was renamed Warrior's Lair. Still no real new info aside from that, though...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior%27s_Lair

4 ≈ One

maybe the warrior loves his lair too much to come out of it

no but seriously where the fuck is it!? lol Vita is such a great platform for games like that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

d21lewis said:
Decided to take a chance on losing all of my organized Vita content and try using my untouched 8GB card. I forgot which port was for the card and wound up discovering a whole new port under the d-pad. Anybody know what the heck that port is used for?

Yeah, I could just Google it but what's the fun in that?

That's your 3G card port. That one is not nearly as interesting as the one right next to the game cartridge slot that has no apparent use yet. Something for PS4? A proprietary video out? Why does no one know?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Guys, do u think that we'll have reveals at TGS for PSASBR?

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

Yeh, I also wonder what the fuck happened with Ruin. It's not like dungeon crawlers are difficult to make.

For all you people discussing Ruin's absence - Idol Minds, who are making the game, released the Ratchet HD Collection this year. Perhaps that took priority because it's Ratchet 10 year Anniversary and all? I'd imagine they're going full steam with Warrior's Lair now, in any case.

Also, Sacred 3 looks a really nice game to tide you over until then anyway.

kitler53 said:
okay, so i just saw the new metal gear trailer...

i think i want to get into this franchise. where's the best place to start? release chronological? seeing as MGS is listed at compatible for vita and the MGS HD collection is too is that a good plan? Should i go for the ps3 HD collection instead? Where do the psp games fit in?

I'm going release order myself, and nen-suer forgot to mention Metal Gear 1 and 2. They are the first two games and if you don't play them, you might get lost when you start with MGS1. If you get the HD collection, you can find them under Snake Eater. Also I actually heard portable ops does have some importance to the story but it's up to you. Maybe if you really get into MGS, then you might want to check it out. Oh, and I'm not sure if Metal Gear 1 and 2 are included on the Vita version but I know it's on the ps3 version.

HabinoBR said:
Guys, do u think that we'll have reveals at TGS for PSASBR?

yeah I think so. it would be very weird if they didn't. I mean they could have kept someone like Raiden and Spike for TGS but all the leaked characters have been properly announced now. So yeah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

TheKoreanGuy said:
kitler53 said:
okay, so i just saw the new metal gear trailer...

i think i want to get into this franchise. where's the best place to start? release chronological? seeing as MGS is listed at compatible for vita and the MGS HD collection is too is that a good plan? Should i go for the ps3 HD collection instead? Where do the psp games fit in?

I'm going release order myself, and nen-suer forgot to mention Metal Gear 1 and 2. They are the first two games and if you don't play them, you might get lost when you start with MGS1. If you get the HD collection, you can find them under Snake Eater. Also I actually heard portable ops does have some importance to the story but it's up to you. Maybe if you really get into MGS, then you might want to check it out. Oh, and I'm not sure if Metal Gear 1 and 2 are included on the Vita version but I know it's on the ps3 version.

I can confirm for you guys that they're included. They're in the main menu of MGS3. If you could get the PS3 version of the collection I would recommend that over the Vita version, though. It's cheaper and comes with Peace Walker.

4 ≈ One