By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
se7en7thre3 said:

Anyone here familiar with Lockerz.com? There's a Wifi Vita/Madden '13 bundle for $209.99, final price (free ship.) I'm itching to pull the trigger, but I just don't know about the Vita's future if it will be a wise investment or not.

http://shop.lockerz.com/electronics/playstation-vita.html?dir=asc&limit=96&order=price

is that website legit have you or anyone ever bought anything from there. looks like they ship internationally which is rare for us websites

Around the Network

ok so it's out now so here's the latest rumor

Kat from gravity Rush

Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden

will be DLC for PS All stars

the only reason why I'm posting this here is because the guy who said this actually got the previous info on evil cole and such spot on.

So yeah :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

lol well hopefully IF this is true, since the leak happened SuperBot will decide to have these characters on disc instead

either way I know I want em both

Kratos vs Nariko vs Ryu vs Dante vs Raiden

Hack and Slash heaven!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

This appears to have dropped off my chartz buddy. Boo.

Ryu is another one I'd add to the list of "bugger all to do with Playstation", but if he gets other people excited about it and shifts a few more copies then I suppose it's all good.

I'm still waiting on Gabe. Cautiously excited that either Crash or Spyro are coming for the final reveals, too.

yum123 said:
se7en7thre3 said:

Anyone here familiar with Lockerz.com? There's a Wifi Vita/Madden '13 bundle for $209.99, final price (free ship.) I'm itching to pull the trigger, but I just don't know about the Vita's future if it will be a wise investment or not.

http://shop.lockerz.com/electronics/playstation-vita.html?dir=asc&limit=96&order=price

is that website legit have you or anyone ever bought anything from there. looks like they ship internationally which is rare for us websites

Yes, bought many PS3 & 360 games, also a laptop last yr & a TV yr before that.  Lockerz was great in the past, but right now only thing I'd buy where you get the best deals are consoles, and some games. & I will def. buy a Wii U from Lockerz.

Around the Network

I don't comment on this thread often, but I am looking forward to Playstation Allstars, and I might be getting a Vita to enjoy it on soon.

But, I must say Ryu Hayabusa is a HORRIBLE choice for this game. Terrible. I Love Ninja Gaiden. I think Ryu is awesome. I would love to have him in Smash Brothers.

The problem with him in All Stars is that he is more closely associated with not one, but two of Sony's competitors. The original trilogy is one of the most beloved NES series of all times, and the collection rocked the SNES hard. When people think of NES games, Ninja Gaiden comes up pretty quick.

The new series, on the other hand, is all about the Xbox. It was one of the reasons I broke down and bought the original box, and part two was a 360 exclusive (until Sigma 2). All Playstation EVER got from the series are a couple of releases in the form of the SIgma games. Hell, part 3 even seems like it will have its definitive version on the Wii U, and will be published by Nintendo.

There are some great character choices in All Stars, Parrapa, Sir Dan, Kratos even Heihachi. These characters mean something to the PS legacy. The great thing about Smash Brothers is that it feels like a celebration of all thing Nintendo, this game feels more like an Ad for upcoming games (even if Smash is that as well, it doesn't feel like it).

well we don't have an upcoming ninja gaiden game :P

I personally love his inclusion cuz it's just gonna set up for my dream match up

But I agree he is not that related PS compared to others. But I honestly don't think SuperBot really is going for that. I remember them saying earlier that they didn't want to miss out on including a great/interesting character due to a reason like this (think Omar was answering a question about Big Daddy)

oh well still, this is rumor stage :) let's see what happens

I am still a lil sad about the lack of info/rumors on wander!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Spazzy_D said:

But, I must say Ryu Hayabusa is a HORRIBLE choice for this game. Terrible. I Love Ninja Gaiden. I think Ryu is awesome. I would love to have him in Smash Brothers.

The problem with him in All Stars is that he is more closely associated with not one, but two of Sony's competitors. The original trilogy is one of the most beloved NES series of all times, and the collection rocked the SNES hard. When people think of NES games, Ninja Gaiden comes up pretty quick.

The new series, on the other hand, is all about the Xbox. It was one of the reasons I broke down and bought the original box, and part two was a 360 exclusive (until Sigma 2). All Playstation EVER got from the series are a couple of releases in the form of the SIgma games. Hell, part 3 even seems like it will have its definitive version on the Wii U, and will be published by Nintendo.

The same argument could have been used against the inclusion of Snake in smash brothers brawl wii. I remember tons of people being excited and it helped the game sell even more copies. Though I agree with you, I think that especially if he is a dlc character, it's absolutely fine.

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
well we don't have an upcoming ninja gaiden game :P

I personally love his inclusion cuz it's just gonna set up for my dream match up

But I agree he is not that related PS compared to others. But I honestly don't think SuperBot really is going for that. I remember them saying earlier that they didn't want to miss out on including a great/interesting character due to a reason like this (think Omar was answering a question about Big Daddy)

oh well still, this is rumor stage :) let's see what happens

I am still a lil sad about the lack of info/rumors on wander!

I'm hoping for a Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 for the Vita *_*! Need to get part 1 first though! Was originally planning to get the PS3 ver but when I heard the Vita was getting it, gonna get that :)

yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see sigma plus 2 either. Must be easy money for them as well.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
lol well hopefully IF this is true, since the leak happened SuperBot will decide to have these characters on disc instead

either way I know I want em both

Kratos vs Nariko vs Ryu vs Dante vs Raiden

Hack and Slash heaven!

PlayStation ALL HACK & SLASH Stars! That will be the new title of the game... and the bigger the sword the more probability to see the character on the game.. so Cloud and Sephiroth could make it for SURE! XD

Prinny, Kazuma, Alice or Selvaria (specially Alice), may be Yuna from FFX or FFX-2 (or both) could make some more variation... we need more variety PLEASE!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread