By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
se7en7thre3 said:
Anyone here familiar with Lockerz.com? There's a Wifi Vita/Madden '13 bundle for $209.99, final price (free ship.) I'm itching to pull the trigger, but I just don't know about the Vita's future if it will be a wise investment or not.

Dude, do it! 

If I do it, I'd have to buy the 32 gb card ($71.99). so its becomes $280 for a wifi Vita, 32gb mem. and Madden 13. Not bad...

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
@Demon: yep I HOPE this means they have some secret reveals set for TGS in 2-3 weeks. fingers crossed

@Desk: LOL yeah..I love kratos but damn that was epic.

so it's

Kratos vs Nariko vs Dante vs Raiden

Hack and slash heaven! IF they add Ryu it would be absolute perfection

does the mink have anything new to say on the possible final roster size?

se7en7thre3 said:
Runa216 said:
se7en7thre3 said:
Anyone here familiar with Lockerz.com? There's a Wifi Vita/Madden '13 bundle for $209.99, final price (free ship.) I'm itching to pull the trigger, but I just don't know about the Vita's future if it will be a wise investment or not.

Dude, do it! 

If I do it, I'd have to buy the 32 gb card ($71.99). so its becomes $280 for a wifi Vita, 32gb mem. and Madden 13. Not bad...

That's an amazing deal. I would take that up if I didn't already have a Vita and I don't play Madden. The Vita's future is fine, Sony will be supporting the system and they will get past this anti-gaming atmosphere they are suffering. The Japanese publishers are starting to get on board but it takes time to make games, they stayed on PSP too long because it was cheaper. Other 3rd parties are going to start showing more support after the holiday and until then Ubisoft is here. With the 3DS and now the Vita I wonder if all hardware launches will suffer such terrible backlash from consumers. The Vita will be the best handheld system you will own.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
@Demon: yep I HOPE this means they have some secret reveals set for TGS in 2-3 weeks. fingers crossed

so it's

Your avatar is huge O_o'. You might want to use something else...

4 ≈ One

o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

so it's

hehe dude might wanna crop down the size of your avatar a bit :P

yeah mink is just saying his source told him about 3dlc characters and he also claims no on disk FF characters in the game. I find it a bit odd to have all these guys revealed already with months to go before the game releases to be perfectly honest. IF they don't reveal at least 1-2 charactets at TGS it would be a huge fail.

and besides in that one video Omar answered saying, we haven't announced our FF reprentative yet, so stay tuned for that or something lol

With the third Lightning based FF game being announced, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't use her in this game...I would be perfectly ok with it.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

so it's

Your avatar is huge O_o'. You might want to use something else...

yeah true thx 4 the heads up

M.U.G.E.N said:
o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

so it's

yeah mink is just saying his source told him about 3dlc characters and he also claims no on disk FF characters in the game. I find it a bit odd to have all these guys revealed already with months to go before the game releases to be perfectly honest. IF they don't reveal at least 1-2 charactets at TGS it would be a huge fail.

and besides in that one video Omar answered saying, we haven't announced our FF reprentative yet, so stay tuned for that or something lol

With the third Lightning based FF game being announced, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't use her in this game...I would be perfectly ok with it.

lol i was a little overenthusiastic afther seeing evil coles moveset 

oh so the mink thinks this is it for on disk characters? personally i'm satisfied seeing cole, jak and daxter, rachet and clank etc duke it out and hearing the positive feedback on the mechanics has me sold, but i do know there are some who need want specific characters not owned by sony like crash

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/08/31/first-video-footage-of-narkio-and-sir-daniel-fortesque-in-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/

"There are a couple of surprises left…so be patient. For now, enjoy the roster that you know of. "

paul seemed like a pretty reliable source before i was just wondering how his comments compared to the mink's source

o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

so it's

oh so the mink thinks this is it for on disk characters? personally i'm satisfied seeing cole, jak and daxter, rachet and clank etc duke it out and hearing the positive feedback on the mechanics has me sold, but i do know there are some who need want specific characters not owned by sony like crash

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/08/31/first-video-footage-of-narkio-and-sir-daniel-fortesque-in-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/

"There are a couple of surprises left…so be patient. For now, enjoy the roster that you know of. "

paul seemed like a pretty reliable source before i was just wondering how his comments compared to the mink's source

well mink is just about to tell who they are lol..apparently he is bored. Will let ya know how it goes

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Kresnik said:
Are these the PAX reveals, then? Or are they still to come?

I think they've really, really nailed Dan's animations. That whole over-the-top long-limbed kind of movement he had in the MediEvil games. I'm really impressed with it.

The best thing about that video was seeing the Sly Cooper stage though. It was beautiful.

yeah thats it for now in terms of character reveals but most likely there'll be a few more characters revealed later on to finalise the roster

M.U.G.E.N said:
o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

so it's

well mink is just about to tell who they are lol..apparently he is bored. Will let ya know how it goes

alright thx man