By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

yeah Disgaea and Yakuza are imho some of if not THE most deserving titles that should have reps in this game.

I hope the fact that they basically revealed all the 'leaked' characters already is a good thing. Surely they will have at least a few characters to be revealed at TGS..and maybe even NYCC.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

dat ownage! LOL the combo system in this game is really impressive

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Not buying the ps all stars game just following the news because it's interesting to see all these characters together. I think Tommy Vercetti in his teal shirt would be great for this game and Lara Croft is a no brainer.

aww yeah..the website has updated!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I hope they update the initial six on the website. It's fine for FatPrincess, Parrapa and Sly but Kratos and Sweet Tooth look a bit too cartoony compared to everyone else. Especially when you consider that they come from arguably the most mature games of the bunch. 

Kratos just stands out here compared to everyone else.. and not in a good way.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Agreed...even the in-game models of newer characters as shown in the latest reveal videos are much better and higher quality. They need to update the initial characters and showcase them. lol I in fact made the same wallpaper as you did but changed it back cuz Kratos looks weird in it lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Are these the PAX reveals, then? Or are they still to come?

I think they've really, really nailed Dan's animations. That whole over-the-top long-limbed kind of movement he had in the MediEvil games. I'm really impressed with it.

The best thing about that video was seeing the Sly Cooper stage though. It was beautiful.

Well I'm glad I never have to do that again, just got the Sound Shapes Platinum. I tells ya, I'm glad I didn't review it for the site because I'd have been far harsher on it. did NOT like that game one bit.

Campaign was short and VERY easy
Good integration of music, very unique
Controls are kinda groggy, not laggy but imprecise
Death Mode 90% luck, 10% skill, requires hundreds of tries on some levels, frustrating as fuck
Beat School mode pretty neat, nice idea
Create mode is the shining gem of the game.
Overall graphics are unique but overall unimpressive and uninspiring

Not gonna lie, was not impressed, and I got very frustrated with Death Mode. I can understand difficulty, I can understand having to strive for perfection to get a trophy, but seriously? This doesn't demand skill, you can execute a dozen perfect runs in a row (no errors, couldn't possibly have moved faster or more accurately) and still be 6 notes away from reaching the goal. 90% of whether you win on many of those was entirely dependent on the random note placements, and that is poor design. Getting through that isn't a matter of skill, it's a matter of perseverance and dedication...which is fine if you're not the kind of person who would rather NOT do the same thing 50 times in a row with no positive results.

Point is, games where skill is pushed aside in lieu for luck piss me off. Happens a lot in modern FPS games (poke your head out, DEAD from a headshot before you could possibly have defended or known better.)

Didn't like it. Still got the platinum though.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Anyone here familiar with Lockerz.com? There's a Wifi Vita/Madden '13 bundle for $209.99, final price (free ship.) I'm itching to pull the trigger, but I just don't know about the Vita's future if it will be a wise investment or not.

http://shop.lockerz.com/electronics/playstation-vita.html?dir=asc&limit=96&order=price

se7en7thre3 said:
Anyone here familiar with Lockerz.com? There's a Wifi Vita/Madden '13 bundle for $209.99, final price (free ship.) I'm itching to pull the trigger, but I just don't know about the Vita's future if it will be a wise investment or not.

Dude, do it! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android