By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Is there really no other thread for All Stars?
I mean common. Everytime i come here to see if there are news vita-regarding, i have to step over 30 "ZOMG! new characters announced?" posts. and it is not really like i'd care.
Couldnt you just do a thread for this game and let the vita thread be what it is, a vita thread.

I am not upset, but wouldn't that be better?

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

Does anyone know if this week sales are one week only? I really want to buy space channel 5 part 2 but I cant until next week

Gehirnkrampf said:
I mean common. Everytime i come here to see if there are news vita-regarding, i have to step over 30 "ZOMG! new characters announced?" posts. and it is not really like i'd care.
Couldnt you just do a thread for this game and let the vita thread be what it is, a vita thread.

It's a Vita game aswell, you know?

TrevDaRev said:
Gehirnkrampf said:

Yay, but it's for PS3 aswell. So thats one more argument to make a own thread for it.

I'd also say the number of posts in here regarding one single game legitimates a own thread. It became hard to get the real vita news out of this vita news thread.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Dgc1808 said:
Kresnik said:

Is this every one of the leaked characters out of the way now? Does that mean that there's some surprises in store for the final few? I really, really hope there are.

Yes... until there's more leaks, lol.

Ha, zing!  True though.

To answer your other question, there's quite a few characters I'd remove.  Probably the most out-of-place one is Big Daddy, and I'd replace him with Gabe Logan.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Ha, zing!  True though.

To answer your other question, there's quite a few characters I'd remove.  Probably the most out-of-place one is Big Daddy, and I'd replace him with Gabe Logan.

Now why would you remove a completely unique character like Big Dady and replace him with a completely run of the mill stealth shooting character like that Logan guy?

ithis said:

Now why would you remove a completely unique character like Big Dady and replace him with a completely run of the mill stealth shooting character like that Logan guy?

Simply, because this game is a celebration of 15+ years of Playstation for me, and Big Daddy has very little at all to do with Playstation.  

His game came a year late and sold slightly-above-average.  I feel the only reason he is here is because Ken Levine is on good terms with Sony at the moment so he was an easy character to shoe-horn in for some early third-party support.

Whereas Gabe Logan has been represented on 3 different Playstation systems, sold very well in the early days and has MUCH more to do with Playstation than Big Daddy ever will.  And since we're not getting Snake by the looks of things, he's not particularly taking the spot of any other stealth character.  

Gehirnkrampf said:
TrevDaRev said:
Gehirnkrampf said:

Yay, but it's for PS3 aswell. So thats one more argument to make a own thread for it.

I'd also say the number of posts in here regarding one single game legitimates a own thread. It became hard to get the real vita news out of this vita news thread.

I'm not too interested with it but I dont mind the constant talk about it here. Must be coz everywhere else PSASBR is being dissed by every hater on VGC and their grandmoms. Most notably by nintendo fanboys, stealth trolls and ninja trolls.

@Gehirn: hehe well it IS a vita game...and one of the vita games we are getting bunch of new info now due to PAX. Just like we did with tearaway at gamescom.

there is an official thread for the game but sadly it's not maintained well at all at the moment

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I kinda want to make a thread for the game but at the same time i sorta like everything being in this thread..

4 ≈ One