By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
good they should keep them coming :)

and Sniper ghost warrior could actually pretty awesome on the vita if gyro is used

Yeah i hope they will use the gyro like in uncharted.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Nariko, meh. At least we can put to rest "But there's only one girl!!1", she looks kinda cool to be honest. I've still to play Heavenly Sword.

Now Sir Dan on the other hand... yes. I am genuinely so happy that they've included him and Spike. They've certainly earned their place in there and I love that the PS1 era is being represented.

Which brings me back again to the disappointment that Gabe Logan isn't in it. He deserves to be. The only reason I can think of is because he'd play like a cross between Radec/Drake and we already have those two in.

Is this every one of the leaked characters out of the way now? Does that mean that there's some surprises in store for the final few? I really, really hope there are.

edit: I loved watching the background of that level, it was really interesting.  Specter messing wih the time portal and bringing a resistance Chimera in.  Natsumi and the Professor on the monitor.  It's the little details that are making me love this game :)

M.U.G.E.N said:
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
PEEEEEEEEEPZ GET TO IT!

"Hi all, just a quick message from Gavin Russell – SCEE Producer of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale. We will be conducting a limited public beta across both PlayStation 3 and PS Vita platforms between Tuesday 11th September and Tuesday 18th September 2012.
Why am I letting you know this, you may ask? WE NEED YOU!
We will be welcoming enrolment for this limited public beta phase until Tuesday 4th September 12.00pm BST. To be in with a chance of being a selected participant, we’ll need you to register interest on the PSN Beta site.
Those chosen will be notified via email and will be able to access the PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale section of PSN Beta. Once logged in, you can retrieve your voucher code and find out about the test night information and any requirements we may have of you – our PlayStation Community.
Let’s see who proves to be best, of the best…of the best!!
Best of luck from SCEE, SCEA Santa Monica Studios, Bluepoint Games Inc and SuperBot Entertainment Inc."

PSN beta Site?! Where is that?! LINK NOW!

ooops here's the link to the info :D it's in there

WHERE?! I don't see any LINK...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
PEEEEEEEEEPZ GET TO IT!

"Hi all, just a quick message from Gavin Russell – SCEE Producer of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale. We will be conducting a limited public beta across both PlayStation 3 and PS Vita platforms between Tuesday 11th September and Tuesday 18th September 2012.
Why am I letting you know this, you may ask? WE NEED YOU!
We will be welcoming enrolment for this limited public beta phase until Tuesday 4th September 12.00pm BST. To be in with a chance of being a selected participant, we’ll need you to register interest on the PSN Beta site.
Those chosen will be notified via email and will be able to access the PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale section of PSN Beta. Once logged in, you can retrieve your voucher code and find out about the test night information and any requirements we may have of you – our PlayStation Community.
Let’s see who proves to be best, of the best…of the best!!
Best of luck from SCEE, SCEA Santa Monica Studios, Bluepoint Games Inc and SuperBot Entertainment Inc."

PSN beta Site?! Where is that?! LINK NOW!

ooops here's the link to the info :D it's in there

WHERE?! I don't see any LINK...

ok how about this

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/08/29/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-public-beta-incoming/

?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Kresnik said:

Is this every one of the leaked characters out of the way now? Does that mean that there's some surprises in store for the final few? I really, really hope there are.

Yes... until there's more leaks, lol.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Omar Kendall said that they hadnt announced yet a Final Fantasy character.

So, maybe...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Squall_Leonhart said:
BasilZero said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
Is anyone else having issues downloading the Final Fantasy games off the store onto their Vita? Mine keeps saying that it is not supported on the console yet it is available on the store... *confused*

Hmm, (this might be a dumb question), but did you update your firmware ;o? Also maybe it'll work later since they might be having maintenance, I think MUGEN mentioned it earlier?

Of course I updated to 1.80 before i tried to bring across the PS One games. I have managed to download Crash Bandicoot 1 and 3 without any issues but when i try to get any of the FF games in my download history it states they are not able to be downloaded using the PS Vita...

Likely going to have to attempt to transfer them to my Vita from my PS3 (if that is possible) instead!

It happened to me with Syphon Filter the same day of the update... but one day later it downloaded fine... so, just wait and try later... I supousse yopu're from Europe, here on USA we can only choose between 9 games or download them on PS3... and the "TRANSFARRIING" XD

leatherhat said:

They better bring this west

THEY MUST! anything from the Kute Kat is Wellcomed!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Playing with Sir Daniel seems to fit very well my taste, I'm happy! Gotta say I'm surprised by Nariko, I mean, it is basically only one game. Perhaps another Heavenly Sword incoming?

If you guys could remove one character from the roster so far and add your own what change would you make?

I myself would - Raiden / + Colonel Volgin

I'd like to see him in a fighting game. He'd make for a great fist based melee fighter. Perhaps he can have some slower moves with stun capability using his electricity. He can also have a somewhat limited but usable long range option with the bullets he likes fire from his hands with electricity and use in between his fingers while punching.

Also, I think the game could use another villain. So far we, there's really only Evil Cole, Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth and to some degree you can count Heihachi. Radec is an antagonists but many would argue that the ISA are really the bad guys in Killzone.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
If you guys could remove one character from the roster so far and add your own what change would you make?

I would remove Evil Cole and add a Tyrant, preferably Nemesis-T type.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.