By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Now I want Wander and Crash Banddicoot then i'm totally happy :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
hahahhaha they made it private...I mean holy shit so this means gamespot goofed AGAIN and leaked this vid? SuperBot should just go and bitch slap them or something.

I think this also means we won't have any NEW character reveals other than these for PAX. Next stop, TGS

You might be right... It's starting to seem like Gamespot goofed and Superbot's just trying to roll with it.

I think this will force them to either do smaller reveals until the game approaches and start talking more about the rest of the game's content.

In any case, I'm really happy with the roster right now. It's so diverse. Everyone for the most part seems to play so differently. Words cannot express how excited I am for this game. 

4 ≈ One

Some more ps1 classics have been added for you Americans on the psvita store:

Alundra
Arc the Lad II
Championship Bass
Extreme Pinball
Grandia
Hi Octane: The Track Fights Back
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Magic Carpet
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor Underground
Nuclear Strike
Oddworld Abe's Exxodus
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
Populous-The Beginning
R4 Ridge Racer Type 4
Rayman 1
Rayman2
SimCity 2000
Soviet Strike
Tekken
Tekken 2
Theme Hospital
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Tomba!
Vanguard Bandits
Wing Commander IV

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Teflon02 said:
SnakeDrake said:
need help people in here mentioned that you can a just psp games with psvita controls. The game I want to a just is Final Fantasy Dissidia 012

I'm assuming you mean Adjust the controls (though I don't know why you'd wanna, the controls are perfect). You hold your finger on the screen until a menu shows up. and you'll know what to do from there trust me. I gotta say though, If your ever playing metal gear peace walker adjust the controls on the main game then adjust on the Vita to get the perfect feel.

Thanks and lol the reason is that I want to be able to move the camera with the right anology

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ESRB: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Wii U and Vita

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=32412&Title=Sniper%20Ghost%20Warrior%202

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hahahhaha they made it private...I mean holy shit so this means gamespot goofed AGAIN and leaked this vid? SuperBot should just go and bitch slap them or something.

I think this also means we won't have any NEW character reveals other than these for PAX. Next stop, TGS

You might be right... It's starting to seem like Gamespot goofed and Superbot's just trying to roll with it.

I think this will force them to either do smaller reveals until the game approaches and start talking more about the rest of the game's content.

In any case, I'm really happy with the roster right now. It's so diverse. Everyone for the most part seems to play so differently. Words cannot express how excited I am for this game. 

Indeed! The diversity of characters is mindblowing really. They must have spent a real good chunk of time on each character for this game.

I hope we have at least a few more characters to be revealed for the game...just to add to the surprise factor

We have yet to see all the stages/modes/story/final boss etc so there's plenty left on that side of things.

I'm also EXTREMELY hyped for this game now :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

So 35 PSone classics. I wonder if they will continue to add them every other day or so. They probably added these additional 26 because of the bad reaction. From now on it will most likely be weekly and in 40 game chunks until they fill up.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

good they should keep them coming :)

and Sniper ghost warrior could actually pretty awesome on the vita if gyro is used

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Now that the psx classic have been addressed can someone tell Sony to do something about the ps2 classics

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:
good they should keep them coming :)

and Sniper ghost warrior could actually pretty awesome on the vita if gyro is used

I think using the gyro should be at least an option on all shooters. The analogs work well for the most part, but I find they aren't as precise as the DS3's analogs, so using the gyro is a godsend for some of those more precise shots.