By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sal.Paradise said:
Teflon02 said:
Good News for anyone that was disappointed by ModNation Racers and still wants fun combat racing with online multiplayer. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for PS Vita has been confirmed to run on the same engine as the ps3 game at 30 FPS, and was confirmed in sonys info on the PS Vita version to have the 8 players online and dlc as well as SEGA confirming PS3, 360 and Vita versions being the same, as well as all 3 getting you a outrun stage and metal sonic as pre-order bonuses for PS Vita, PS3 and 360. But anyone who has been following the game should know all this info :). I'll see the interested on the race tracks online in Nov. :)

An Outrun stage huh...I guess that's the closest I'll get to a new game

sad but true :)

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
need help people in here mentioned that you can a just psp games with psvita controls. The game I want to a just is Final Fantasy Dissidia 012

I'm assuming you mean Adjust the controls (though I don't know why you'd wanna, the controls are perfect). You hold your finger on the screen until a menu shows up. and you'll know what to do from there trust me. I gotta say though, If your ever playing metal gear peace walker adjust the controls on the main game then adjust on the Vita to get the perfect feel.

OMG OMG OMG

NARIKO AND SIR DAN FROTESQUE REVEALED FOR PS ALL STARS!!!!!!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

And with that, all of the leaked characters are out of the way. Very interesting that they decided to just let them be before PAX. I think we have 4 more characters coming. 2 for PAX, 2 for TGS.

4 ≈ One

I'm tempted to use the website and make a new sig when they're added to it. Dante/Kratos/Nariko/Raiden = Sweet Match Up.

EDIT: I think i'm gonna enjoy Sir Daniel. Ike was one of my favorite characters in Brawl because of his slow but powerful feel. Sir Dan is giving me a similar impression. 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

The inclusion of the MediEval guy is kinda surprising, but still cool.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

well we have NYCC coming too :S from now on...all reveals are real SURPRISES!

So from the gameplay I think Sir Dan is like Big Daddy...a Heavy character

and nariko = looks like so much fun! :D We have so many sword uses lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Y u no play video?

hahahhaha they made it private...I mean holy shit so this means gamespot goofed AGAIN and leaked this vid? SuperBot should just go and bitch slap them or something.

I think this also means we won't have any NEW character reveals other than these for PAX. Next stop, TGS

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Ok found a new upload of it

again by gamespot so I might be wrong with my earlier statement

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!