By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Well I don't really care for this. Two versions of the came char

http://youtu.be/lzFCSgCLFxw

Edit:  hmmm its a Allstars vid I don't know how to make the video show up on the post  :'(

Around the Network

^ Kat gets my vote too ^_^

About the Asia psn store on the vita yeah looks like we have over 200 games, but its weird no Final Fantasy. No mega man its Rockman and no Resident Evil its Biohazard @_@ . And there's a lot of japanese version only -_- , anyways I hope there is more when the stores update next week.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

About the Asia psn store on the vita yeah looks like we have over 200 games, but its weird no Final Fantasy. No mega man its Rockman and no Resident Evil its Biohazard @_@ . And there's a lot of japanese version only -_- , anyways I hope there is more when the stores update next week.

I hope that Someday.. SONY have the brilliant Idea to Unify ALL Regional stores under One Global account... and You can Purchase any game any time no matter the region Idiom and on the Currency of your preference... they and Developers could benefit of that... it wide the audience and potential clients... and I HOPE even more that the Global Store were managed by SCEEU and SCEJ people...

COME ON SONY! STOLE MY IDEA!! I SWEAR I'M NOT GONNA SUE YOU!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Runa216 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Ok guys.. let's leave the negatie and the (justified)bashing on SCEA's executives for later... meanwhile let's VOTE!

There're 3 VITA GAMES nominated to BEST HANDHELD GAME on Golden Stick Awards.. Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout2048 and Gravity Rush (ALL HAIL KAT!).. So let's Support our favorite games..

http://www.goldenjoystick.com/awards/best-handheld

My Vote is for Kat! and yours?

come on, we still have half the game's releases yet to play. 

Those from last Quarter on will be on next year Award... look that games like Skyrim, uncharted 3, Batman AC, etc are listed... So Persona 4, ragnarok oddissey, and all PSVita games that come out next year until July-August will run up for next year awards...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
SnakeDrake said:

I hope that Someday.. SONY have the brilliant Idea to Unify ALL Regional stores under One Global account... and You can Purchase any game any time no matter the region Idiom and on the Currency of your preference... they and Developers could benefit of that... it wide the audience and potential clients... and I HOPE even more that the Global Store were managed by SCEEU and SCEJ people...

COME ON SONY! STOLE MY IDEA!! I SWEAR I'M NOT GONNA SUE YOU!

You damn idealist, but yeah that sounds nice

Anyways something is wrong here all the PSX games are japanese -_-

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
ikol said:

Well I don't really care for this. Two versions of the came char

http://youtu.be/lzFCSgCLFxw

Edit:  hmmm its a Allstars vid I don't know how to make the video show up on the post  :'(

... ... ... I think I have a new favourite character.

In the rich text editor you should see a little button wht a video symbol. You use the video's url and paste it in the second box where it's asked for. Hit insert and you'll see a yellow box with a dotted red outline in your post. Once you hit submit it will be posted. It may look like empty space to you for a moment. 

4 ≈ One

holy shit that level 3! And he seems to play very very different to the good cole! good stuff..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Thanks for fixing the vid Dgc. I like how he fights just not that its two of the same guy :D I like his finishers more than normal Cole also

Anyone notice the AT&T text in the top left of the Vita dissapeared?

Also the browser loads pages much faster, a lot less checkered screen. Very nice.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

This site is so weird... the video disappears completely for me and when i try to fix it I don't even see the video embed button in the editor...

4 ≈ One