By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
d21lewis said:

For some reason, I'm not as pissed as everyone else. I guess it's because I still have my PSP. I've got a little over 3GB (and an 8GB card I haven't used at all, yet) left on my 32GB Vita memory card but, to be honest, there's so much content on my Vita that I can wait a little longer.

My PS1 games:
Grandia
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Crash Team Racing
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Xenogears
Spyro the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha
Metal of Honor

I really just want to port the RPG's and Metal Gear but I can wait a little longer. It's not like I can't play them right this minute if I really wanted to. Sorry for all of the guys having a hard time of it. I just say wait a little longer and this whole thing will be nothing more than a bad memory like the PSN outage of 2011.

Hellow there new person...welcome to vgc and this thread. Enjoy your stay

but stay away from that agent/spy/traitor d2lewis...don't be fooled by his rather familiar name

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
d21lewis said:

For some reason, I'm not as pissed as everyone else. I guess it's because I still have my PSP. I've got a little over 3GB (and an 8GB card I haven't used at all, yet) left on my 32GB Vita memory card but, to be honest, there's so much content on my Vita that I can wait a little longer.

My PS1 games:
Grandia
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Crash Team Racing
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Xenogears
Spyro the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha
Metal of Honor

I really just want to port the RPG's and Metal Gear but I can wait a little longer. It's not like I can't play them right this minute if I really wanted to. Sorry for all of the guys having a hard time of it. I just say wait a little longer and this whole thing will be nothing more than a bad memory like the PSN outage of 2011.

but stay away from that agent/spy/traitor d2lewis...don't be fooled by his rather familiar name

Weird how close our names are.  His name is d21lewis and my name is d (I used the "upside down P button found on most newer keyboard) 21lewis.  Eerie!

Pimp3k said:

Since Vita "haz no gamez", this are the ratail releases that await us until the end of year:

EU US

MUD: FIM Motocross World Championship 14.9.2012 N/A
Little Big Planet PS Vita  21.9.2012 25.9.2012
Fifa 13 28.9.2012 25.9.2012
New Little King's Story 5.10.2012 N/A
Silent Hill Book of Memories(?) 5.10.2012 16.10.2012
Spy Hunter N/A 9.10.2012
Smart As(?) 12.10.2012 23.10.2012
WRC: World Rally Championship 3 12.10.2012 N/A
Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition Not Released 16.10.2012
StreetFighter X Tekken 19.10.2012 23.10.2012
Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Not Released 23.10.2012
LEGO Lord of the Rings 26.10.2012 30.10.2012
Super Monkey Ball 26.10.2012 23.10.2012
Assassins Creed: Liberation 31.10.2012 30.10.2012
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2.11.2012 30.10.2012
Ratchet and Clank Q Force 2.11.2012 Only Digital
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified  12.11.2012 31.12.2012
Gem Smashers 16.11.2012 N/A
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 16.11.2012 20.11.2012
Persona 4 Golden>/b> Not Released 20.11.2012
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 23.11.2012 20.11.2012

Will Get Them Day One if Possible!!

Will get them Later, when my wallet recover!! XP

Will get them for my little brother or with some friends with CrossBuy!!

(?) i'm not Sure...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

d21lewis said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
d21lewis said:

My PS1 games:
Grandia
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Crash Team Racing
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Xenogears
Spyro the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha
Metal of Honor

Weird how close our names are.  His name is d21lewis and my name is d (I used the "upside down P button found on most newer keyboard) 21lewis.  Eerie!

Indeed..he is an evil evil entity. Unlike you he has yet to embrace the brilliance that is vita...heathens! 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Back. If all goes well I should know by Friday and start working Monday afternoon .

A few things. I'm kinda shocked at this new discovery with switching regions. Just as we find out we won't be getting many PS1 games in the NA store, NA customers find out that they have to format their memcards if they want to switch between regions. That's like a double whammy for that unlucky group.

Also, I just activated an online pass for the first time. Feels weird knowing that if I ever want to leave my account behind for any reason I have to pay for another pass. I've hated my username for sometime but i've done so much with my account that I figured there's no point in recreating it. Now even more so after the idea of online passes just sunk in...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

SCEA's decision is very strange. I can only think that some genius decided that by releasing a few PS1 games weekly instead of all at once, it will make it look like more content is coming to the store. I mean the disconnect between them and the other two department's thinking is just crazy. 9 games in NA vs 129 games in EU vs 200+ games in JP. I feel sorry for any NA Vita-only owners that can't use their ps3, you deserve better than that!

ils411 said:

Kat is back!.... play golf?! WUT?!

It’s official, Kat (better known as Kitten in Japan) from Gravity Rush is joining Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational as an extra character for the PlayStation Vita version.

Well...not what I expected but, hey, more Kat is always a good thing

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/28/kat-from-gravity-rush-has-cameo-in-hot-shots-golf/

For me is GREAT! I'm gonna to buy HSG:WI soon together with Wipeuot2048... so more Kat goodness is great in any form.. Now I want a Gravity Rush inspired car/ship on WipeOut2084 XP and Kat for PSABR!! and then.. Kat will conquest the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

and About PSONE games.. Guys.. CALM DOWN! this doesn't seem PSVita thread anymore!... The Store haven't updated Yet... and the list on the Blog is not "the list of games available" is "a list of some games available from today on" or like that I think they mean... and some games are confirmed that already wokr using transfer manager on PS3... so let's wait to the store Update and then if there are 9 nine games only we'll Ask Jack tretton's head!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:

and About PSONE games.. Guys.. CALM DOWN! this doesn't seem PSVita thread anymore!... The Store haven't updated Yet... and the list on the Blog is not "the list of games available" is "a list of some games available from today on" or like that I think they mean... and some games are confirmed that already wokr using transfer manager on PS3... so let's wait to the store Update and then if there are 9 nine games only we'll Ask Jack tretton's head!

"Here is a list of PSone Classics titles that will be available for download on 8/28"

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/27/ps-vita-system-software-update-v1-80-take-the-tour-2/ 

It doesn't say some. It's wording gives the impression that it's absolute. I'm hoping i'm wrong though. Personally, I'm keeping a level head about it and waiting to see what happens, but I can't blame anyone for getting angry. I really can't.

4 ≈ One

Ok guys.. let's leave the negatie and the (justified)bashing on SCEA's executives for later... meanwhile let's VOTE!

There're 3 VITA GAMES nominated to BEST HANDHELD GAME on Golden Stick Awards.. Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout2048 and Gravity Rush (ALL HAIL KAT!).. So let's Support our favorite games..

http://www.goldenjoystick.com/awards/best-handheld

My Vote is for Kat! and yours?

DemoniOtaku said:
Ok guys.. let's leave the negatie and the (justified)bashing on SCEA's executives for later... meanwhile let's VOTE!

There're 3 VITA GAMES nominated to BEST HANDHELD GAME on Golden Stick Awards.. Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout2048 and Gravity Rush (ALL HAIL KAT!).. So let's Support our favorite games..

http://www.goldenjoystick.com/awards/best-handheld

My Vote is for Kat! and yours?

come on, we still have half the game's releases yet to play. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android