By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Damn, some of the posts on the us blog on the vita 1.80 update are just plane retarded.

There's this one dood who keeps on repeating himself that there are more than 9 games that are playable on Vita. But he keeps missing the point that the issue isnt that the games aren't playable, its the fact that you need a PS3 to even get them on your Vita.

I noticed that most of the posts there that are full of rage/disappointment/anger are those Vita owners who doesn't own a PS3..

Which reminds me.. I am so full of RAGE right now. Why the fuck did I even go out and buy a $20 PSN card when all were getting are 9 games of which none interest me.

Around the Network
Kynes said:

Something you guys should know. Before this patch you could use the same memory card with psn accounts of different regions on the same vita. It seems that you can't do it with the new patch, and you have to format it every time you change the psn account region.

If you have save games of games of two regions in the same card, you can lose those save games.

!!!Before updating to 1.80 make sure to BACKUP ALL YOUR SAVES especially if they are on a different account!!!

I seriously don't understand what they are doing these days...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

@Euphoria

Obviously they are being assess. Incompetent assess to be exact. Well at least SCEA are being incompetent assess. While the rest of SCE are just being asses.

ils411 said:
Damn, some of the posts on the us blog on the vita 1.80 update are just plane retarded.

There's this one dood who keeps on repeating himself that there are more than 9 games that are playable on Vita. But he keeps missing the point that the issue isnt that the games aren't playable, its the fact that you need a PS3 to even get them on your Vita.

I noticed that most of the posts there that are full of rage/disappointment/anger are those Vita owners who doesn't own a PS3..

Which reminds me.. I am so full of RAGE right now. Why the fuck did I even go out and buy a $20 PSN card when all were getting are 9 games of which none interest me.

Because the game library will expand in following weeks. You guys are ranting too much. With each PS Store update the list will expand. PS Store is updated weekly, so you won't be waiting long before you'll have all the games you want to play. Besides life isn't fair, you should have know that by now.

Just get the Sound Shapes and you'll be "happy Vita owner" again :P

Pimp3k said:
ils411 said:

Because the game library will expand in following weeks. You guys are ranting too much. With each PS Store update the list will expand. PS Store is updated weekly, so you won't be waiting long before you'll have all the games you want to play. Besides life isn't fair, you should have know that by now.

Just get the Sound Shapes and you'll be "happy Vita owner" again :P

ITs not that, its the fact that EU is getting over 120 games, Asia over 200 games, and NA is getting 9. Sure more than 9 games will work but I NEED TO HAVE A PS3! which I dont.

SCEA are so full of stupids. They're assuming that all vita owners are ps3 woners which isnt the case.

And about the waiting, I've been wating and waitng and waiting for VC2 to come to the Vita store, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SCEA just fucking sucks.

Also, funny you should say that life isn't fair, coz this stupidity from SCEA is just what might push me to go out and buy a used psp2000 and just pirate my way to VC2 and all the PSOne games I want. Alls fair in games being not made available even if its already been proven that it works and piracy

Around the Network
ils411 said:

Well, the games interest me, but only (2) of them.

I want them all.

I just got finished listing the following PS1 titles on eBay just so I could get them on the Vita (If available)

Xenogears

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Legend of Dragoon

Valkyrie Profile

Breath of Fire III

Breath of Fire IV

Grandia

SaGa Frontier (Might keep this though)

SaGa Frontier 2

Star Ocean: The Second Story

There are more, just can't remember for the life of me. Totalling between $305-$467 depending on if it sells for high or low pricing.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

ils411 said:

Someone on here should make an article first about how lame SCEA is and how Sony fans are being bitches and how "inconsiderate" we are lol!

@Runa, hey dood, maybe you can do an article or something about how SCEA pales in comparison to SCEU and SCEJ then you can say that Sony fans are up in arms and shit and then quote us! lol!

I dunno man.  Much as It would be nice to write an angry article on that topic, I think you guys are overreacting a bit.  I mean, it sucks, and I agree they dropped the ball, but "They should all get fired"?  Come one dude, in this economy you should never wish unemployment on anyone.  

Take a step back, all of you, and re-examine your Vitas.  The system is as good today as it was yesterday.  Don't worry, they'll fix the problems.  Maybe not today, maybe not this week, but soon.  you'll have your classics.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Euphoria14 said:
ils411 said:

I want them all.

I just got finished listing the following PS1 titles on eBay just so I could get them on the Vita (If available)

Xenogears

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Legend of Dragoon

Valkyrie Profile

Breath of Fire III

Breath of Fire IV

Grandia

SaGa Frontier 2

There are more, just can't remember for the life of me. Totalling between $305-$467 depending on if it sells for high or low pricing.

DOOD! You still have Star Ocean, Xenogears, Breath of Fire III and IV? DAMN! dont sell those! THOSE ARE AWESOME!!

I remember playing Star Ocean the second story and just laughing my head off coz of the crazy comments during and after random battles. My favorit is when the main character goes "It's useless to be popular with the monsters".,. lol!

ils411 said:
Euphoria14 said:
ils411 said:

I want them all.

Xenogears

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Legend of Dragoon

Valkyrie Profile

Breath of Fire III

Breath of Fire IV

Grandia

SaGa Frontier 2

DOOD! You still have Star Ocean, Xenogears, Breath of Fire III and IV? DAMN! dont sell those! THOSE ARE AWESOME!!

I remember playing Star Ocean the second story and just laughing my head off coz of the crazy comments during and after random battles. My favorit is when the main character goes "It's useless to be popular with the monsters".,. lol!

All original black spines too.

I see no reason to keep them because I could sell them for $300-$400, repurchase them all digital for $50-$100 and have $200-$300 left over to spend on my daughter's new bed.

Biggest ones I think are Valkyrie Profile (~$70) and Xenogears (~$50).

Currently playing:

@Runa I agree ppl are overreacting but that's what ppl do. I just sit back and wait for them to calm down :D