By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

well can't blame you guys for being annoyed/angry...this is some lame ass shit alright. I said it during E3 also...Jack is a nice guy but is a fucking horrible executive.

I mean really..if these work in EU...what's the 'problem' in having the same damn games in the NA? Can't be a hard thing to do surely. Morons the lot of them

Hopefully tonights store update will bring some positive news for NA folks..

I personally wasn't looking forward to ps1 stuff...but this really shouldn't have been a mess like this for NA...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I love my vita and have enjoyed it greatly, but Sony is really pissing me off, well at least SCEA is. Maybe we should all just let them crash and burn.

I have zero issues jumping ship as I've done it time and again.

Edit: Maybe I should trade my Vita to someone with a 3DSXL and some games and who's value is comparable to mine...hmmmm... Too bad I care not for mario and all his princess issues. Or maybe I should go sell my vita, games and psn account and all and go get an IPad. Truth be told, I still dont get wtf that this is for.

This wouldn't be so bad if SCE didn't pretty much drop MediaGo. That was a media player from SCE that could detect your PSP. It used SenseMe and even allowed you to browse and purchase content from the PS Store and transfer it to your PC. Even managed content on that.

The Vita doesn't support MediaGo at all last I checked. I can't believe they're leaving Vita only owners with just 9 games in the NA store... It's just.... STUPIDD!!!!

4 ≈ One

Those mods must be so afraid to pop in and say anything, lol.

Not that I blame them.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Jump ship to what?

Around the Network

Well I'm heading out. Gonna try nail myself a job (International Student status if freakin' expensive) and buy Wipeout 2048 at gamestop. Why gamestop??? Because the damn game is 35 fucking dollars on PSN and 20$ EVERYWHERE ELSE.

4 ≈ One

I'm back! Wow, just wow. Is all I have to say. But I'm loving the new vita hard firmware! Sorry for those of you thy don't own a ps3.

Something you guys should know. Before this patch you could use the same memory card with psn accounts of different regions on the same vita. It seems that you can't do it with the new patch, and you have to format it every time you change the psn account region.

If you have save games of games of two regions in the same card, you can lose those save games.

!!!Before updating to 1.80 make sure to BACKUP ALL YOUR SAVES especially if they are on a different account!!!

@Dgc1808
Nope, Vita isnt supported by Mediago. I tried it in hopes of getting VC2 on my vita but to no avail. SCE should have just integrated the PS Vita with Mediago instead of that God awful content manager.

Dgc1808 said:
Well I'm heading out. Gonna try nail myself a job (International Student status if freakin' expensive) and buy Wipeout 2048 at gamestop. Why gamestop??? Because the damn game is 35 fucking dollars on PSN and 20$ EVERYWHERE ELSE.

You're an international student in the US? If so I understand your pain perfectly! fucking regulations

and welcome back TACOS!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!