By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
PlaystaionGamer said:
Wh can't i copy my PS1 games from the PS3 to vita? I'm getting pretty annoyed now.
WHY can't Sony just make things simple? there lucky anyone has even brought a Vita tbh and they can't even make this easy for the people who have?

You'll have to redownload them and not install them on your ps3. Copy them to the Vita in that state. 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

People at SCEA need to be fired.

Sorry Tretton, you seem like a nice guy, but you're so totally incompetent and you and your entire branch shows a total lack of focus and apparently couldn't give a shit at all about the Vita.

Time to clean house and bring in some people willing to earn a paycheck and keep a fanbase satisfied.

This is seriously beginning to get WAY out of hand. No excuse for EU getting 120+, Japan getting lord knows how many more than that and US sitting here with a paltry 9 games... yes, only 9.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Kat is back!.... play golf?! WUT?!

It’s official, Kat (better known as Kitten in Japan) from Gravity Rush is joining Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational as an extra character for the PlayStation Vita version.

Well...not what I expected but, hey, more Kat is always a good thing

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/28/kat-from-gravity-rush-has-cameo-in-hot-shots-golf/

Euphoria14 said:

People at SCEA need to be fired.

Sorry Tretton, you seem like a nice guy, but you're so totally incompetent and you and your entire branch shows a total lack of focus and apparently couldn't give a shit at all about the Vita.

Time to clean house and bring in some people willing to earn a paycheck and keep a fanbase satisfied.

This is seriously beginning to get WAY out of hand. No excuse for EU getting 120+, Japan getting lord knows how many more than that and US sitting here with a paltry 9 games... yes, only 9.

Yeah, SCEA is a joke! Their a bunch fo stupid morons and should all be replaced!

9 PSOne games? Really? EU gets over 120+ PSOne games available for download/purchase and NA gets NINE?! And to add salt to the wound here's some news form the Asia playstaion blog...

PS Vita Firmware ver.1.80 & over 200 PSone® titles coming out TODAY (28th August)

Update your PS Vita with the latest Firmware version 1.80 and you will be able to enjoy new features such as Cross Controller Support - using your PS Vita as a controller with compatible PS3 games, and others. What’s more, more than 200 PSone® classic titles will hit PS Vita Store on the same date. Want to relieve the good old PSone® days on the stunning PS Vita? There’s only one but simple way - just update the new firmware ! Click here for more information on ‘System Update Method'.

http://blog.asia.playstation.com/community/hk/en/playstation_network/playstation_store/blog/2012/08/28/whats-on-psn-this-week-120820

Over 200?!! and NA gets NINE?....uungh...SCEA really droped the ball here

I've heard if you have a PS3 you can transfer the PS1 games that way to your PSV, so it's more than just the 9 on the store for NA users.

Around the Network

Jack Tretton needs to be fired.... seriously... I don't care how strong of a bromance he has with Kaz.

4 ≈ One

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/28/ps-all-stars-battle-royal-crash-bandicoot-reveal-soon-report/

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale developer SuperBot could be adding platform hero Crash Bandicoot to its roster soon, according to a now-deleted Twitter conversation. Read it here.

MP1st grabbed the conversation between a fan and Activision’s official support feed before it was deleted.

Activision now own the rights to Crash, so their involvement would make sense in a PS All-Stars reveal.

Here’s the conversation:

Panama said:
I've heard if you have a PS3 you can transfer the PS1 games that way to your PSV, so it's more than just the 9 on the store for NA users.

Thats all well and good for PS3 owners, but I dont have a PS3 and want to get them directly through my Vita. So, SCEA still screwed up big time. Unless of course that's just a partial list and the full game list will be available once psn updates but i doubt that as SCEA has contiously showed their stupidity.

ils411 said:
Panama said:

Thats all well and good for PS3 owners, but I dont have a PS3 and want to get them directly through my Vita. So, SCEA still screwed up big time. Unless of course that's just a partial list and the full game list will be available once psn updates but i doubt that as SCEA has contiously showed their stupidity.

You and I are in the same boat, bro. I'll be getting a replacement PS3 hopefully within 2 weeks but for the moment... this sucks.

4 ≈ One

ivanpgcs said:

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/28/ps-all-stars-battle-royal-crash-bandicoot-reveal-soon-report/

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale developer SuperBot could be adding platform hero Crash Bandicoot to its roster soon, according to a now-deleted Twitter conversation. Read it here.

MP1st grabbed the conversation between a fan and Activision’s official support feed before it was deleted.

Activision now own the rights to Crash, so their involvement would make sense in a PS All-Stars reveal.

Here’s the conversation:

Nice. At the Gamesom behind closed doors thing they almost pretty much confirmed an FFrep.  Then there's the Paul Gale hint where he was asked about his 2 favourite non-confirmed characters and the blank spaces he left perfectly fit "Cloud Strife" and "Crash Bandicoot". If everyone's speculation is correct then we know 2 of what many consider the big 4 (Cloud, Crash, Spyro, Snake) are in this game.

4 ≈ One