By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
darkknightkryta said:
BasilZero said:
ikol said:
Since there is so much FF 8 love in here what do you guys like so much about it?

+Music is simply amazing
+Introduction to the GunBlade
+Characters List
+Summons List
+Summons being called "Guardian Force"
+Storyline even though I'm not a big fan of Romantic stories, its pretty good even if it is romantic ;p

Man reading the last few posts and posting this makes me wanna skip all the other games and go play this again already ;p

Do it!  I'll even play with you!  (Guild Wars 2 be damned!)  Hell I say we ressurect the "VGChartz plays FF 8" thread.

Can it wait?  I have review games to paly and..well, review

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Just so you know, I'm DL the 1.80 FW. So it's "live" in EU. (102MB)

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:
whatever happened to the original estimate of like, 80+ or something? 9 is not "more than 80"

SCEE delivers especially all of the main FF titles, SCEA....well you can literally shit on them, I swear they want the Vita to die.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/08/27/ps-vita-system-software-update-v1-80-the-full-psone-classics-line-up/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SCEEBlog+%28blog.eu.playstation.com%29

Oh, I guess the list on US Playstation Blog is just a short version.

RafaelOrix said:
Runa216 said:
whatever happened to the original estimate of like, 80+ or something? 9 is not "more than 80"

They talked about 100+ on Gamescom. I don't know what the hell just happened. They will be (probably) rolling games weekly on Playstation Store in order to put a spotlight on all of them.

I KNEW they said 100+ but then I was like "Wait, have they even released 100 PS1 classics on the PSN yet?"  Evidently so! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

SCEE once again embarrasses SCEA

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Pimp3k said:

Just so you know, I'm DL the 1.80 FW. So it's "live" in EU. (102MB)

Thnak you for the heads up, I'm updating mine (SCEA region).

patch is live... at least for US... I'm downloading it now.

The system seems to be faster, but I'm probably seeing things. Oh, the initial loading of near is much faster and a little different.

I swear the two halves of Sony are trying to kill one another.

The developers and programmers are doing all they can to make PS games the golden standard, by bringing us games like Killzone, inFamous, and God of War, they are allowing us to share files, get free shit on PS+, and have pushed cross play to the masses, not to mention they have been doing a truly outstanding job keeping the Vita up to date with new games, both original and ports.

Then you have the businessmen...who couldn't give less of a damn about the Vita. they ignored the Vita at E3, they're not giving consumers the base things they want or are trying to nickel-and-dime us for memory cards or whatever.

One group cares and is making the Vita amazing, the other half has NO idea how to market it and is really fucking us over.

WHYYYYY?! Sony...sony? SONY! Stahp....

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

*sigh...

What use is this update... I was hoping the cross controller thing would work for every game, and I'd use a vita in place of a dual shock....