By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ikol said:
Since there is so much FF 8 love in here what do you guys like so much about it?

I may have had crush on Irvine... But since that was 13 years ago, it's hard to say...  lol

Around the Network
small44 said:
Do you think if the new firmware will be available in midnight?

Jeff Reubenstein said details will come this evening...so worse case scenario tonight or tomorrow

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I also love FF VIII and have been playing it recently. I've been having an extremely difficult time convincing my wife to play it since she finds it too complicated. So I bargained with her and will be doing all the battles and card games games myself...until she gets into it ane has to do it herself, haha.

I loved the story, the characters, music, limits, magic, gfs ability learning, the dozens of sidequests, the card game, the items, the world, the battle system. I wasn't fond of junctioning that much but I could be lying since I like numbers and pushing stats. That and the lack of weapons and armor.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
small44 said:

Jeff Reubenstein said details will come this evening...so worse case scenario tonight or tomorrow

How is that worse case scenario ;p

It'll be worth the wait, I wonder how the library (selection of games) will look and when more releases will be out.

this is one of those situations where the worst case scenario..is still nice lol

oh and @Darkkknight: yep sure hit me up :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ikol said:
Since there is so much FF 8 love in here what do you guys like so much about it?

Well I'm a fan of the battle and junction system, I thought the character development was some of the best in the series (seriously, watching Squall and Rinoa's evolving relationship from coldness to genuine love was one of the best character arches of any game characters ever), and the setting/story worked really well for me.  I mean, the main villain was disappointing, but the history and world were very well fleshed out.  Huge fan. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
small44 said:

Not happening.  they usually don't update till like 3-5 PM that day.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Yo yo yo check this out yo!

The Full GAMESCOM PS ALL STARS Presentation! See the Uncharted level in action!

Also he basically confirms the inclusion of a FF character :D Specualte away...my money is on Lightning

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Pimp3k said:
ikol said:

I may have had crush on Irvine... But since that was 13 years ago, it's hard to say...  lol

i had a crush on seifer... i was 18 i had a thing for jerks

ff8 is one of the ff i am most fond of. my favourite ff story and characters. the school feel of a Garden. i feel nostalgic just talking about it.

OMFG RUTEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE hAVE YOU BEEN!? :D

oh and i think so far, Uncharted level is THE BEST level shown for PS All stars..talk about awesome.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I just put down my preorder on the solid gold edition. And now the waiting game.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype