By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Wait, is D12Lewis not on the Vita train? I thought he was legitimately interested.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I recon there'll be more where he came from.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I recon there'll be more where he came from.

We can take em! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
Wait, is D12Lewis not on the Vita train? I thought he was legitimately interested.

i

in-time

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

hehe d2l is definitely on the vita train...I think he even made a thread saying it's his most preferred handheld now or something

now I (and apparently few others here) can mention 1-2 members who pretend to own one just to hate ;P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Anyone want a beta key for Ratchet and Clank:Full Frontal? (USA). Got an second key from my other email.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
hehe d2l is definitely on the vita train...I think he even made a thread saying it's his most preferred handheld now or something

now I (and apparently few others here) can mention 1-2 members who pretend to own one just to hate ;P

Its sad we live in a world where that kind of behaviour exists.  Seriously, who would go THAT far out of their way just to hate something?  I mean, I read that being angry can make you smarter, but that doesn't mean hatred makes you happier.  Little bit of Positivity goes a long way.  

Damn Growlanser, though! this game is soooooo long!  Lovin it though. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Some confirmed ps1 classic from Mokeypaw games are: Tomba!, Alundra, Vanguard Bandits and the two Arc the Lad titles.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
Anyone want a beta key for Ratchet and Clank:Full Frontal? (USA). Got an second key from my other email.

yes please!  I applied for it but haven't gotten the email.  A shame, too, since I'll be vying for reviewing it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

kivi95 said:
Some confirmed ps1 classic from Mokeypaw games are: Tomba!, Alundra, Vanguard Bandits and the two Arc the Lad titles.

I want the FF games, Crash Bandicoot, Vagrant Story, Chrono Trigger, Castlevania, Command and Conquer, and...I don't remember what elseI have. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX