By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Mugen, why so serious? Did I miss something?

Around the Network

Unless Hots Shot is getting Cross Play, I think Kaz needs to do some spring cleaning with SCEJ. They've done jack all in the past 6 years and if all they can come up with are some PSN titles, they seriously need to get shut down. Hell they're the ones holding back the firmwares.

I dunno about the hot shots thing, I mean hotshots probably should have been port to begin with, maybe with cross buy and play it would be okay. Who knows, it might end up cross controller and your ball could be on the vita and swing at it with your move controller. Maybe they are trying to beat nintendo to it. I guess well find out at tgs. Any other game tho, I'd be pissed!

darkknightkryta said:
Unless Hots Shot is getting Cross Play, I think Kaz needs to do some spring cleaning with SCEJ. They've done jack all in the past 6 years and if all they can come up with are some PSN titles, they seriously need to get shut down. Hell they're the ones holding back the firmwares.

It does feature cross play and I wouldn't be surprised to see cross buy too. However, this is a fucking stupid decision made by SCEJ, Vita needs exclusive titles and they do this.

RafaelOrix said:
darkknightkryta said:

It does feature cross play and I wouldn't be surprised to see cross buy too. However, this is a fucking stupid decision made by SCEJ, Vita needs exclusive titles and they do this.

I meant cross buy.  But it won't be bad if it has cross buy.  Automagically get the PS3 version if you bought it.  Not too shabby.  IF it doesn't, then I really meant when I said Kaz needs to fire the entire SCEJ department.

Around the Network

The thing is, Sony is commiting the same mistakes as with the PSP. They never learn...

When Rockstar announced the PS2 port of Liberty City Stories only months before releasing Vice City Stories on the PSP, their market changed, and it changed for worse. Every new game release was followed by a lot of people saying "I'll wait for the PS2 version". Sony supported this notion by porting Dark Mirror, Logan's Shadow, Ratchet & Clank, among others.

Then, it didn't matter the actual fate of the games. Crisis Core, Dissidia, Portable Ops weren't ported to PS2, but in people's mind they were about to be at some point, and that ultimately harmed Sony's business.

Now, I can understand why SEGA is releasing Project Diva also on PS3. SQUARE-ENIX decided to release FFX on both systems and I get it. But Sony... I can't understand what is Sony doing, and probably neither themselves.

And it starts... now every one is going to think every game is going to ps3. It's just hot shots! it not like they are letting gravity rush or uncharted go. So stupid, even if they plan a cross buy cross controller deal. They should have just made a hot shots remix if they needed a quick hot shots for PS3.

Mmmfishtacos said:
And it starts... now every one is going to think every game is going to ps3. It's just hot shots! it not like they are letting gravity rush or uncharted go. So stupid, even if they plan a cross buy cross controller deal. They should have just made a hot shots remix if they needed a quick hot shots for PS3.

The bolded is the very reason I was a bit ticked off by this. I mean you and me, us fans we know and we won't be affected personally by this. But Minna no Golf is the second best selling vita game in JP right now. They need to keep this franchise exclusive to vita. I mean it's not like this is gonna get lots of sales on the ps3 either. This is a HUGE mistake from SCEJ and sony management. facepalm irl worthy stuff. This is not gonna help improve the image of the vita at all. Now people are just gonna wait and see what other exclusives will get a ps3 port. It's so friggin stupid. This is a very important stage for vita....and they do this. 

I'm sorry if I sound angry but I genuinely am a bit angry. And I have been VERY patient with all things vita until now...but this is a new level of stupidity. They better bring their A game to TGS cuz if not they are fucked in Japanese market (and to a lesser extent will affect global sales) for the next year or so. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I think someone should send Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studio president Shuhei Yoshida a message

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I did...on twitter lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!