By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Really hope we see more characters :). *Cough * Crash Bandicoot.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Thanks for backing me up mugen, I was trying not to respond to him. Anyway, the next few months are going to be slow for the vita, so until the games start dropping well have to put up with the troll a while longer. But what a great first holiday line up! Damn it's looking hot.

I'm so sad now...

Did they really just push Ragnarok Odyssey back to October? First I got all excited about August 21st... would have been playing it tonight. Then it changes to September and now they went all stupid and decide to push it into October.

Then as I am checking dates I had another "Oh My FUCK!" moment...

Since when did Persona 4 get moved to the end of fucking November?!

Dealing with it being called the "Delaystation 3" was bad enough, now they do this shit all over again? These prolonged periods of nothing releasing is seriously beginning to annoy me...

Give me my fucking PS1 games now! Screw next week!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

BasilZero said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm so sad now...

Did they really just push Ragnarok Odyssey back to October? First I got all excited about August 21st... would have been playing it tonight. Then it changes to September and now they went all stupid and decide to push it into October.

Dealing with it being called the "Delaystation 3" was bad enough, now they do this shit all over again? These prolonged periods of nothing releasing is seriously beginning to annoy me...

Persona 4's always been Nov 2012 I thought?

Everywhere had it listed for late October. Had that date up until last week when it was announced that it was being pushed to late November.

I don't get it, I seriously don't. Persona 4 is no doubt already translated as is Ragnarok Odyssey. So why push them into the holiday season when that season also has Ass Creed, Call of Duty, PSASBR, LBP, etc...?

Both will flop. P4 is releasing day and date with PSASBR and RO is releasing right between SFXT, Ass Creed, Silent Hill, Virtues Last Reward, Lord of The Rings, Need For Speed and Smart As. They should have picked a 10 day span that wasn't so busy.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

remember guys, this is the positivity thread! Mattypeq, when you return from your ban, please keep that in mind. nobody likes a negative nancy!

also, guys...get Growlanser IV! Came out a few weeks back, and it's VERY good.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I think the october date was a placeholder by retailers.

My biggest gripe is with the Ragnarok release. They really should have released it now. New Ip (kinda) would have benefited from less competition. Persona will sell well with some nice legs no matter what since it's persona and people love that franchise. But XSeed missed a trick here with the Ragnarok release

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

kivi95 said:
Really hope we see more characters :). *Cough * Crash Bandicoot.

Sure damn hope so....that stupid hint from paul was strongly indicating his inclusion. Besides unlike spyro, Acti has no reason not to let superbot use crash since they are doing nothing with the IP.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
Euphoria14 said:
BasilZero said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm so sad now...

Persona 4's always been Nov 2012 I thought?

Everywhere had it listed for late October. Had that date up until last week when it was announced that it was being pushed to late November.

I don't get it, I seriously don't. Persona 4 is no doubt already translated as is Ragnarok Odyssey. So why push them into the holiday season when that season also has Ass Creed, Call of Duty, PSASBR, LBP, etc...?

Both will flop.

Oh nvm! Yeah I remember when it was on for October, ya, I think they should of released it earlier...not sure what their doing, going full force in the holiday o.O?

I added it to my previous post, but my goodness, what are XSEED thinking?! O_O

P4 is releasing day and date with PSASBR and RO is releasing right between SFXT, Ass Creed, Silent Hill, Virtues Last Reward, Lord of The Rings, Need For Speed and Smart As. They should have picked a 10 day span that wasn't so busy. All those games release between 10-16 and 10-30.

They fucked up big time. Big MMO style RPG could have benefited from a barren summer of games for the Vita, plus if all that DLC is going to be free anyways what is the point in not bringing it out today? Obviously the main game is already fully translated...

Currently playing:

I think only the free dlc that was released in JP is free..the paid ones are still paid. But yea I agree completely, a big fuck up on their part.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:

also, guys...get Growlanser IV! Came out a few weeks back, and it's VERY good.

I've been thinking about getting Growlanser, do I need to play the other games in the series to understand the storyline?

I don't think so, no.  I'd never played a Growlanser game and I'm having no problem following it.  it's as any JRPG should be though, long and very story driven.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android