By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:

...lots of stuff...

Everything you said is true, but you forgot one major point (as far as I can tell): 600 dollars.  Sony made the mistake of assuming that, since they were #1 by a WIDE margin the last two generations, that people had enough brand loyalty to pay whatever they asked.  They took a risk and paid for it.  Combine that with the fact that its first couple years had next to no games, and you had a deadly combination.  Sony basically was arrogant enough to think that they had enough power in the industry that people'd buy anything.  

They were wrong.  

To make things worse, the Xbox fans, who recently cropped up as the 'cool thing' latched on to each and every one of sony's faults and blew it out of proportion, not only like a shark to blood, but also to mask their own faults (worst failure rate of any console ever).  See, even Sony fans agreed that the PS3's price tag was too high, and that it had a horrible menu of games to play...but we all had faith it'd turn around, and it did.  Thing is, those against sony STILL like to perpetuate the "PS3 has no gaemz" mantra, and push the belief that the 360 is selling SOOOOO much better than PS3 (it's not, they're neck and neck with less than 2 million gap).  

Sony fans can be fanatical, but only becuase they have to be to combat the rampant hatred sent their way.  Seriously, if they weren't dedicated and didn't fight back, we might have given in and left the company and the PS3 still wouldn't have games.  You gotta support what you like, it's important to put your money where your allegience lies.  As you said, people are prone to flag-waving, and with the gaming community and the industry as it is, it's very easy to see your favorite company go under, like sega.  The only way to ensure the company we like best continues to make games is to buy said games, or convince your friends to buy games.  Sony fans have been touting the superiority of the PS3 becuase they like what sony has to offer them, same as nintendo fans like supporting nintendo and xbox fans do the same....the difference is that, like in politics, one side focuses almost entirely on the inferiority of the opponent, and the other side only cares about touting their own superiority.  

This gen, the only aggression sony fans have against others is that the 360 is a glitchy, broken piece of hardware (it is).  I don't recall anyone on Sony's side saying "360 has no gaemz" unless it was a joke or trying to argue against equally dumb arguments.  

Either way, you're right, you just missed a spot. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Yep it sounds like a fun game! hack and slash is totally my thing lol oh and ils can you customize your character? I wonder if I can make a kratos look alike

oh and another fun fact about cross buy: I doubt anyone brought up that we already HAD a cross buy game from a 3rd party, even before the reveal. Retro City Rampage

I also got Pinball Arcade a few weeks ago which is cross buy between Vita/PS3. I was looking for one pinball game out of the 4 or 5 available, and the crossbuy swayed me to that one. So there you go, it works. 

Check out this DJMAX LE for Japan...

Hot damn! I wantz it!

@ MUGEN, action and pacing is somewhere between the slowness of monster hunter and the fast pace of god eater but is neerer to god eater's faster pace of action than it is to monster hunter's slow pace. And the missions usually has a time limit of 30min, but usually almost always just use up 6-10min. So, yeah, missions are short enough for quick bus rides and train rides :p

Also, I figured how to block! yay! R+/ ahahahaha!

ils411 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Yep it sounds like a fun game! hack and slash is totally my thing lol oh and ils can you customize your character? I wonder if I can make a kratos look alike

oh and another fun fact about cross buy: I doubt anyone brought up that we already HAD a cross buy game from a 3rd party, even before the reveal. Retro City Rampage

I also got Pinball Arcade a few weeks ago which is cross buy between Vita/PS3. I was looking for one pinball game out of the 4 or 5 available, and the crossbuy swayed me to that one. So there you go, it works. 

Check out this DJMAX LE for Japan...

Hot damn! I wantz it!

@ MUGEN, action and pacing is somewhere between the slowness of monster hunter and the fast pace of god eater but is neerer to god eater's faster pace of action than it is to monster hunter's slow pace. And the missions usually has a time limit of 30min, but usually almost always just use up 6-10min. So, yeah, missions are short enough for quick bus rides and train rides :p

Also, I figured how to block! yay! R+/ ahahahaha!

haha nice...the gameplay sounds pretty awesome. Can't wait to do some co op. You can party up with friends right?

oh and guys seriously check out the updated ps all stars website..the wallpaper maker is seriously cool stuff

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

oh and guys seriously check out the updated ps all stars website..the wallpaper maker is seriously cool stuff

I have literally just been on there and made myself a wallpaper.  Ratchet, Jak, Sly & Spike - my platforming heroes!  Looks really cool.

Think I might go ahead and pre-order this game tonight.  Regardless of it's quality (even though it looks amazing) it's such a nostalgia-gasm for me :P

Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I have literally just been on there and made myself a wallpaper.  Ratchet, Jak, Sly & Spike - my platforming heroes!  Looks really cool.

Think I might go ahead and pre-order this game tonight.  Regardless of it's quality (even though it looks amazing) it's such a nostalgia-gasm for me :P

I'm gonna wait a bit and see if there will be any store specific pre order bonuses first..as always.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Let us all now stop the nonsense and just think happy thoughts of

1. Ragnarok Odyssey
2. Playstation All Star Battle Royal
3. Little Big Planet Vita
4. Assassins Creed Liberation
5. Tear Away
6. Persona 4
7. Silent Hill book of memories
8. Street Fighter VS Tekke
9. Final Fantasy X HD
10. Project Diva f
11. Smart As
12. Zero Escape Virtue's last Reward
13. Need for Speed Most Wanted
14. Soul Sacrifice
15. Firmware update 1.80 and PSOne support
16... ummmm... did i miss anything?

From September to December, we Vita gamers will be rewarded by Sony with a whole bunch of games! HELLZ YEAH!

Also... I need help.. I can't seem to stop playing Ragnarok Odyssey... HEEEELLPPZZZ MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! MUST GET SOME SLEEEEEEP!!! BUT MUST PLAY!!! UUUGGHH!!!

I hope that when DJ max comes west it has a similar box art

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

@Mugen

Yup, you can set the online filter to just allow friends into or something. havent tried coz i haz no friends! Only reason i'm playing online is for teh trophies. but i really doubt if I can get in 100 on line games :(...

hey, wheres robotecheaven when you need him? hahahahahaha!

Also, did i mention the online was a bit laggy? i think i did. I have crapy internet (via 3g usb modem coz i'm poooor). Either the online needs a little work or my net is just sucks. But then again, i was able to play online, so must be my connection :p

leatherhat said:
I hope that when DJ max comes west it has a similar box art

I highly doubt that..coz you know.. its anime/manga style. so yeah, most probably not.

Nope, looks like this is the western cover

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype