By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Looks like I was wrong. You do somewhat level up in Ragnarok Odyssey. But just your HP and AP i think. Anyways, IMO, this game is just Awesome, but is clearly not for everyone, so here are my recommendation if you're on the fence about this game.

1. If you enjoy Monster Hunter and God's Eater Burst, then you will enjoy this game
2. If you enjoy Monster Hunter but think God Eater is lame, then you won't like this game
3. If you enjoy God Eater but think Monster Hunter is lame, then you will enjoy this game
4. If you like hack and slash with RPG elements and dont mind harvesting materials, then you will like this game.
5. If you like hack and slash but dont care about RPG elements and dont have the patience for harvesting, then stay away
6. If you liked Ragnarok Online, then this game is a must play!

That is all.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Looks like I was wrong. You do somewhat level up in Ragnarok Odyssey. But just your HP and AP i think. Anyways, IMO, this game is just Awesome, but is clearly not for everyone, so here are my recommendation if you're on the fence about this game.

1. If you enjoy Monster Hunter and God's Eater Burst, then you will enjoy this game
2. If you enjoy Monster Hunter but think God Eater is lame, then you won't like this game
3. If you enjoy God Eater but think Monster Hunter is lame, then you will enjoy this game
4. If you like hack and slash with RPG elements and dont mind harvesting materials, then you will like this game.
5. If you like hack and slash but dont care about RPG elements and dont have the patience for harvesting, then stay away

That is all.

Well then this game must be for me :). Didn't like Monster Hunter that much (overrated) but liked God's Eater Burst.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
the diversity of those move sets are truly impressive. Dante looks like a beast to play as too

Kratos vs Dante showdowns....'droools'

and none of you said CONGRATS TO ME FOR GRADUATING! Where's the love vgc? Where's the loooove? lol

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

Plus, still off-topic, today is my birthday YAY :D

woohoo happy birthday dude! :D Hope you have a fun day!

and thanks for the wishes everyone! hehe this is like my internet home so it's really nice to share things like that with you guys...so thank you

and about the doom and gloom, 3ds did not have this level of negativity in this forums......sad (yet could be very amusing) thing is that this is definitely gonna happen to wiiu as well...and it will be very hard to stop the urge to make a thread about every negative news about the wiiu...which seems to be the sad reality when it comes to many nintendo fans in this site. Not a single one of them posted in the tearaway thread yet are more than willing to make speculation threads in a negative sense about the vita

another fun fact..I doubt anyone knows or even brought up the fact that EA is in fact considering doing cross buy for NFS MW! nah, this has become a time where you try to spin even the most positive news in a negative way because some lame console warrior mentality. ....

let's just focus on the games and proper discussions in this thread 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

kivi95 said:
ils411 said:

That is all.

Well then this game must be for me :). Didn't like Monster Hunter that much (overrated) but liked God's Eater Burst.

Yep it sounds like a fun game! hack and slash is totally my thing lol oh and ils can you customize your character? I wonder if I can make a kratos look alike

oh and another fun fact about cross buy: I doubt anyone brought up that we already HAD a cross buy game from a 3rd party, even before the reveal. Retro City Rampage

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

We can only hope that the reported WW sales (2.2 million) is either wrong or misinformed because that's far worse than the already awful sales we've seen so far.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:
ils411 said:

That is all.

Yep it sounds like a fun game! hack and slash is totally my thing lol oh and ils can you customize your character? I wonder if I can make a kratos look alike

oh and another fun fact about cross buy: I doubt anyone brought up that we already HAD a cross buy game from a 3rd party, even before the reveal. Retro City Rampage

Ah, about that, customization is quite limited. Like most games of this genere, you can customize your characters appearance but you only get a hand full of selections.

Hair styles - 19 styles

Face type - 18 types

skin color - 9 shades

voice - 16 voices

Not sure if you get more choices as you progress but at the begining, this is all you're getting.

As for armor/weapons, unlike god eater and monster hunter wherein your character changes appearance depending on what upper, lower, shoes and helms you wear, Ragnarok odyssey's customization only invloves costume and head gears. I heard there are about 42 kinds of costumes. Though you can change costume color, customization isn't very deep.

Weapons changes appearance i think since the first and only successful multiplayer game i played was with a dood with some bad ass sword.

As for a Kratos look alike, your out of luck. Kratos would wheep and swear to hunt you down and impale you if you try and attempt to make a character look like him in ragnarok odyssey. big eyes, not so manly muscles...you know. the standard anime like choices.

Some good news though, if you're uncertain as to what class to choose, dont worry, you can change class anytime you like once you reach a certain point in the game, which is surprisingly very soon.. :p

Kresnik said:

These forums are getting kinda tiring. Everywhere I turn (bar here) there's a thread comparing Vita's sales to something else, or just flat-out pointing out that they're terrible.

Or I'll go on someone's profile and their status will be "Nice name for a dead console: Vita".

Some of it is constructive criticism, suggesting what Sony should do to save it, or once in a blue moon you'll get a "but things can turn around" comment.  90% of it is just flat out trolling/repeating the same things though.

But seriously, I do_not_understand why everyone seems to want this console to fail so badly. It's like it pillaged their settlement and raped their families or something. Ugh.

At least this little haven still exists!

it;s not just on this forum, it's everywhere on the internet.  I've noticed over t he last few years that EVERYONE wants Sony to fail.  They wanted the PS3 to fail, they try to spin the PSP as a failure, they want the Vita to fail, and in spite of all the evidence to the contrary, everyone seems to agree that Sony needs to die. 

This is why I like this thread.  It's not all positivity (there is some sadness and doom-speak), but it is pretty balanced and overall positive.  

Vita is probably my favorite system out right now, and it's doing nothing but getting better...and it's only been out 6 months!  Srs. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

By the way, to those of you waiting for the NA release of Ragnarok Odyssey, I'm guessing that their not done yet and it would probably be delayed a month or two. The reason I'm saying this is because XSEED confirmed that Gungho is using their English translation but the Asian English version doesn't include the DLCs on the game cart while XSEED (if rumors are true) will be including 2 or 3 DLCs on the game kart itself.

With the Aisan version, it appears that even without a HK account, I can check if DLCs are available for download in game which is a very cool feature. And It seems that there are no DLCs available yet. I'm guesing that the DLCs will also be using XSEEDs translations and that if the DLCs have been completed, then it should be available for download in the next few weeks.

My theory is that once DLCs starts poping up for the Asian version, this would mean that the NA release will be coming sooner. Anyways, I'll keep you guys posted if and when DLCs for the asian version becomes available. If i'm right, DLCs for the Aisan version will be available first before the NA version releases.

ils411 said:

That is all.

Reason #6 is why my friend want to get this game and a vita lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:

I also got Pinball Arcade a few weeks ago which is cross buy between Vita/PS3. I was looking for one pinball game out of the 4 or 5 available, and the crossbuy swayed me to that one. So there you go, it works. 

Check out this DJMAX LE for Japan...