By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

hehe how is that only 'slightly' related :P It's VERY vita related

and yep I think can turn into 6 characters in that move. I do not believe he does that for all characters. But again this shows just how much SuperBot understands these franchises.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

So i've been thinking about this cross buy thing. What do you guys think the chances are the vita version will be on the ps3 disk? I mean how will the stop people from giving/selling the codes for the vita game. Plus it would save use on the servers.

Runa216 said:
Yep, I MAY be more excited for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation more than I am Assassin's Creed III, if for no other reason than I love the fact that it's on Vita. I love having my game follow me around, and while I do agree that ACIII will probably be the better game, Liberation looks...well, it looks special.

but Vita has no games.

But don't forget, you can apparently play Assassins Creed Liberation on your PS3 so the Vita port is useless.

Just a few questions i've been asking myself after gamescom: why is Sony supporting the wikipad? This device could easily compete against PSVITA and N3DS; they're on the same market. Do they hate their own company? Are they willing to go bankrupt? Discuss.

Some Ratchet & Clank: Q Force gameplay. I reckon this is exactly the kind of game that'll be great to play on the go in short bursts. I'll still be buying my copy for PS3, but since I get a free Vita version anyway it's win-win.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
Yep, I MAY be more excited for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation more than I am Assassin's Creed III, if for no other reason than I love the fact that it's on Vita. I love having my game follow me around, and while I do agree that ACIII will probably be the better game, Liberation looks...well, it looks special.

but Vita has no games.

But don't forget, you can apparently play Assassins Creed Liberation on your PS3 so the Vita port is useless.

since when? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I'm a huge fan of Ratchet and Clank, and to make it better I love my Vita, and I like the idea of true cross system play. Seriously, this is like a gift to gamers worldwide. I don't know why the hell Sony is doing so poorly, aside from properly marketing it, I can't imagine ANY way to make the Vita better.

New IP's, High quality console ports, exclusive iterations of blockbuster franchises, and the ability to play and OWN games across systems? This is like, the perfect handheld. I love my 3DS, but the Vita is so much more.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Sorry guys, found some more Vita stuff to post, don't think it's been linked in here before.  I'm having such a Vita-busy day today!

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/08/17/assassins-creed-iii-liberation-rotten-barracks-gamescom-2012

Some AC3: Liberation gameplay. This looks like console Assassin's Creed to me. I'm really impressed with this game.

And secondly, some gameplay of PSABR being played on Vita - it appears to be running really, really well. No framerate issues or anything I could notice. Colour me impressed (will be another game I'll have access to with cross-buy!)

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

but Vita has no games.

since when? 

I think he's joking kinda like you said in the end of your post....lol.

Ooooh, normally I'm far more receptive to sarcasm.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

ils411 said:
Hey guys, what Vita games are super easy to platinum? I suck at completing games and only really manage to get 100% for a game when its an RPG and or doesnt need online trophies. I feel like adding to my single platinum :P (I earned a platinum once when I had a PS3, FF XIII, but decided to use a different psn id for vita coz i didnt want to pad my vita earned trophies with my ps3 earned trophies)

TIA.

I'm notsureabout Vitayet.. Only haveGravity Rush and Blazblue.. and Mtorstomr.. But I tell You... 100% on wellcome park isn't easy at all! On PS3, Sly Collection's First game is Super Easy Platinum.. probably Sly 4 will be too... but is for 2013 now.. goddammint!

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td><strong>ils411 said:</strong><br />^ What is Type-O anywayz? All I know is that its a final fantasy game and that it has a bunch of characters from different ff games.. so... whats so hot about it? I knda lost interest in SE and FF after the not so great FF XIII experience. Dont get me wrong, it was a good game, but a far cry from FF VII, VIII, IX and even X.</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<p><br /><br /></p>

Probabl someone already told you (probably basil XD) but FFtype0 is a whole new FF with it's own story and characters... and wolrd... is one of the tree FF announced on 2006 as FFXIII Fabula Nova Christalys.. the FF you say with characters of All chapters of the series is Dissidia..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread