By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@runa216, i will play : call of duty on the psvita with u, if wan

Runa , a word of warning , It is well known that Robo is a slut when it comes to gaming and he will co-op / online game with any one , he only has to find the merest  mention of a game that can be played multiplayer and he will solicit that messenger whomever they maybe , just look at his previous posts , so now  that his gaming habits have been exposed, you will either have to occupy him with lots of games that you can play together or risk his wandering eyes turning toward  other gamers .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
MattyPeq said:
Panama said:
Mind linking us to that ebay seller. Cheapest I can find online is $30 at Play-asia.

Yeah, play-asia is good. I will buy Project DIVA ƒ (14 days to go!!!) there, if I don't find a better deal. I thought about buying Dokuro from them. But I like a quick shipping. And I had to wait too much (as far as my taste goes) when I bought things on play-asia. Of course that's because I live in Italy... our postal service sucks. Some sellers refuse to ship things to Italy. lol.

By the way, on play-asia, Dokuro is $ 29.90 with free shipping. So it's cheaper than the one I bought on eBay (25 + shipping). So... I don't know. Here's the link btw.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOKURO-BRAND-NEW-SEALED-OFFICIAL-SONY-PSVITA-PLAYSTATION-PS-VITA-PSV-GAME-/120954816750?pt=AU_PC_Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c297808ee

And this is Dokuro on play-asia.

http://www.play-asia.com/Dokuro/paOS-13-71-1ab-49-en-70-4siv.html

First is Asian version, second is Japanese version. I don't care about that... but whatever.

Well, I hope you'll get it either way! :)

Yay for Tearaway news!!!!! I can't wait to play that game! Thanks, Rafael! :D

Tell me it include Spanish too! I don't have problem with English... But Spanish too PLEASE!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

forevercloud3000 said:
Does anyone else think Sony should take pairs of downloadable titles and release them on Cart?

Call it PSN Bang for Your Buck Bundle or something.
Super Stardust Delta and Escape Plan on one game cart for the ripe price of $30

I want That Game Company Collection... Journey + Flower.. on Vita those two game could play even better than on PS3...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

outlawauron said:
Runa216 said:
So in the realm of new IP's, the Vita already has how many? When's the last time Nintendo or Microsoft created a new IP?

Is this a real statement?

Nintendo in the past year or two:
Steel Diver (3DS)
Spirit Camera (3DS)
Art Academy (DS+3DS)
Style Savvy (DS)
Pandora's Tower (Wii)
The Last Story (Wii)

You could also argue for Xenoblade Chronicles but it has Xeno in it.

Microsoft in the same:

Nearly all of the Kinect games they made are new IPs. There's also got a lot of new IPs they've put on XBLA.

Yes, Sony does a lot of original content, but don't act like it's an exclusive thing.

Note: This was entirely just off my memory of the past two years.

Sorry to tell You but At least The Last Story is NOT a Nintendos IP... Nintendo Just the publisher of the game created by Mistwalker... I'm not sure about Pandora's tower...

Runa216 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@runa216, i will play : call of duty on the psvita with u, if wana.

Me too.

Sounds like a party to me!  maybe make a 4 person clan. 

I just watched the gamescom presentation and I agree with you that COD looks good. Sure it may look like crap next to Killzone, but its not ugly at all. For a hand held, its awesome!

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Runa216 said:
So in the realm of new IP's, the Vita already has how many? When's the last time Nintendo or Microsoft created a new IP?

Is this a real statement?

Nintendo in the past year or two:
Steel Diver (3DS)
Spirit Camera (3DS)
Art Academy (DS+3DS)
Style Savvy (DS)
Pandora's Tower (Wii)
The Last Story (Wii)

You could also argue for Xenoblade Chronicles but it has Xeno in it.

Microsoft in the same:

Nearly all of the Kinect games they made are new IPs. There's also got a lot of new IPs they've put on XBLA.

Yes, Sony does a lot of original content, but don't act like it's an exclusive thing.

Note: This was entirely just off my memory of the past two years.

Some people sure are deffensive...

If you ask a random average gamer, hey dood what new IP has sony or nintendo made? For nintendo, I cant think of a single thing, for sony Nothin either alolololol!!!!! I'd say Uncharted but if I'm not mistaken, Sony just bought em after the fact.

ils411 said:
Runa216 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@runa216, i will play : call of duty on the psvita with u, if wana.

Me too.

Sounds like a party to me!  maybe make a 4 person clan. 

I just watched the gamescom presentation and I agree with you that COD looks good. Sure it may look like crap next to Killzone, but its not ugly at all. For a hand held, its awesome!

For me it was on what I expected from it... NOTHING... But i'm gonna get Resistance first... later will se if COD is woth of my time...

On the other Han: I'm having fun with gravity rush... So great game.. I say it again! I'm already on Chapter 12.. just finished 11th...  and yesterday at evening I cleared 100 challenges on Blazblue XD Tomorrow I will try to get Near working... I'm thinking on opening a Near comparison thread if there isn't one already...

@RUNA! Addme to PSN.. my ID is the same as my nick here... Of course anyone that haven't can do it ;)

DemoniOtaku said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Does anyone else think Sony should take pairs of downloadable titles and release them on Cart?

Call it PSN Bang for Your Buck Bundle or something.
Super Stardust Delta and Escape Plan on one game cart for the ripe price of $30

I want That Game Company Collection... Journey + Flower.. on Vita those two game could play even better than on PS3...

There are quite a few PSN games that now...after Vita's release, I think they would be much better suited as Portable games.

HouseMarque Collections

• Super Stardust Delta
  • Dead Nation
  • Outland
And would love to see on Vita...
  • Rainbow Moon
  • Journey
  • Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
  • Fat Princess( a proper one for VIta)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

mjk45 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@runa216, i will play : call of duty on the psvita with u, if wan

Runa , a word of warning , It is well known that Robo is a slut when it comes to gaming and he will co-op / online game with any one , he only has to find the merest  mention of a game that can be played multiplayer and he will solicit that messenger whomever they maybe , just look at his previous posts , so now  that his gaming habits have been exposed, you will either have to occupy him with lots of games that you can play together or risk his wandering eyes turning toward  other gamers .

Luckily for me, I'm kind of a polygamerous slut, so I'm okay with sharing.  As long as he tells me straight  up that he's gonna be playing around, I can accept it. 

But if he brings me a virus, I'll chop his analog stick off. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

DemoniOtaku said:

For me it was on what I expected from it... NOTHING... But i'm gonna get Resistance first... later will se if COD is woth of my time...

On the other Han: I'm having fun with gravity rush... So great game.. I say it again! I'm already on Chapter 12.. just finished 11th...  and yesterday at evening I cleared 100 challenges on Blazblue XD Tomorrow I will try to get Near working... I'm thinking on opening a Near comparison thread if there isn't one already...

@RUNA! Addme to PSN.. my ID is the same as my nick here... Of course anyone that haven't can do it ;)

I couldn't agree more! I've finished it thrice already and already started a 4th game. Though I have it on hold coz Persona 3 is driving me nuts. 

With the PSOne support comming August 28th, plus all the games releasing in the comming months like Ragnarok Odyssey, Assassins Creed liberation, Little Big Planet Vita, COD, SF VS Tekken, Persona 4, PSASBAR...damn! so many games to chose from! There is such a thing as too much of a good thing... I want so many PSOne classics and up coming releases plus some games that I have yet to purchase but I just dont have enough money to go around.

I sure hope when the Holidays comes around they put games on sale on PSN so I can maximize my limited funds as much as I can.