By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I hope Sony just opens the Vita to be a ps3 controller all the time. I mean why not? They got the back touch panel you can map the other buttons to, and it can do all the stuff the PS3 cant. I could see it speeding up the ps3 if it could drop some of the back ground stuff it needs to handle.

Around the Network

still no video of gameplay of Killzone Mercenary?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Chark said:

It was mentioned I think, but here's the pic for all of you to leak your juices over.

.......I'm talking about drool you sickos.

hawt daymn

so how can I make sure that I actually get the skin and won't face the out of stock BS? It happened to me with Uncharted 3 poster :(

oh and

I like da way she moooooves ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Liberations graphics are blowing my mind. It really does look like a ps3 game.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

outlawauron said:
Runa216 said:
So in the realm of new IP's, the Vita already has how many? When's the last time Nintendo or Microsoft created a new IP?

Is this a real statement?

Nintendo in the past year or two:
Steel Diver (3DS)
Spirit Camera (3DS)
Art Academy (DS+3DS)
Style Savvy (DS)
Pandora's Tower (Wii)
The Last Story (Wii)

You could also argue for Xenoblade Chronicles but it has Xeno in it.

Microsoft in the same:

Nearly all of the Kinect games they made are new IPs. There's also got a lot of new IPs they've put on XBLA.

Yes, Sony does a lot of original content, but don't act like it's an exclusive thing.

Note: This was entirely just off my memory of the past two years.

I should have specified:  Good games. 

I kid, I kid.  Nintendo has SOME good stuff, and I still maintain that when it comes to high quality exclusives, Nintendo has everyone else beat, b ut this assertion that sony has shit is getting on my nerves when they STILL have the most in terms of new IP's and established franchises.  Nintendo relies pretty heavily on mario, zelda, donkey kong, metroid, and Kirby.  not to say any of these titles are bad, but some variety would be good; it would be nice to see those who created such timeless legends actually put some effort forth to do something new.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

So after only 8 month we got better game then Uncharted and after some other we will got another graphic king witch is Killzone Mercenary the games graphic improovement in Vita is mind blowing

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

@runa216, i will play : call of duty on the psvita with u, if wana.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Me too.

Mmmfishtacos said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Me too.

Sounds like a party to me!  maybe make a 4 person clan. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

SnakeDrake said:
naruball said:
Unlocking characters was one of my favourite parts when I used to play Tekken 3. Never managed to unlock Dr. sth, but even had dreams about it. One of the reasons I never played Tekken 6 on psp was the fact that all the characters were unlocked from the beginning.

Dr. sth was a hidden character I didn't know about, but after seeing some gameplay of him im kind of glad i didn't unlock him.

It was a Hidden Bug character.. ON THE ARCADES!.. It didn't appeed on PSX... So that's why You didn't Unlocked it... ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread