By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

OMG. I just noticed in the Sackboy video around the 24 second mark that he grabs Radec mid air and does a suplex. Fuck yes...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
OMG. I just noticed in the Sackboy video around the 24 second mark that he grabs Radec mid air and does a suplex. Fuck yes...

lol and also at one point he turns into Parappa and hits the other guy before turning back to Sackboy! He is going to be a lot of fun to play as

and damn I don't think I have EVER seen you with a different avatar :D toom me a few seconds to even recognize you lol...epic choice for the new avatar btw

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Dgc1808 said:

lol and also at one point he turns into Parappa and hits the other guy before turning back to Sackboy! He is going to be a lot of fun to play as

and damn I don't think I have EVER seen you with a different avatar :D toom me a few seconds to even recognize you lol...epic choice for the new avatar btw

Sackboy might be the most technical character so far. Can't wait to try him out.

I think I've held on to my Sunny avatar for about a year. Lol. Thanks. Spike looks like a really fun character. His supers don't seem impressive but his moveset looks amazing.

4 ≈ One

"This was a solid-to-strong gamescom showing, good job Sony, pat yourself on the back, now let’s talk about your marketing…"

That's is SONY's first problem rigth now... to much unknow goodness on SONY's platforms..
Comments on Sony's conference... http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/08/14/daily-reaction-how-did-sonys-gamescom-stack-up/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Dgc1808 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Dgc1808 said:

Sackboy might be the most technical character so far. Can't wait to try him out.

I think I've held on to my Sunny avatar for about a year. Lol. Thanks. Spike looks like a really fun character. His supers don't seem impressive but his moveset looks amazing.

yeah I think he will be too. Also read that Dante is going to be a highly technical character. Apparently you can cancel his combos/moves in the middle of executing them and change them up to a different set of moves. I'm gonna be spending a LOT of time in the training mode for this game lol

@Demon: yep for sure, marketing is something they need to do better at. 

the ign reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iesbLUvjhyQ&feature=plcp

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

so something I learned today at VGC

letting you buy two versions of the same game for one price is a bad thing

I really should stop stepping out of this thread. it kills my brain cells. I mean really. THis is the current state of vgc

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Killzone and Tear Away looked amazing. Declassified not so much. I don't see it moving any units. Why would they let Nihlistic have a go at CoD out of all the devs they have.

M.U.G.E.N said:

I really should stop stepping out of this thread. it kills my brain cells. I mean really. THis is the current state of vgc

M.U.G.E.N said:

Are you serious?  I've been busy with my "Assertive" thread and people harassing me for saying circumcision was bad and Climate Change is real, so i haven't been checking out any of the new threads that have popped up concerning Gamsecom.  Personally, I watched the whole sony conference and, while I felt it was marginally better than E3, I'm still left wanting for Vita stuff.  

But seriously, getting a free Vita version of a game when you get it on PS3 is like, the best thing you could imagine.  I just REALLY hope it's retail copies, not digital copies.  I love PSN games, but when it comes to retail, I have to ahve that case on the shelf.  Perhaps I just need validation, but as a collector, I love having a shelf full of games. 

Plus one of the reasons I buy so many games I don't play is so that I can be the go-to guy for people to borrow from, and I'm not a fan of lending out hardware, so I'd rather just lend out games.  

But yeah: 

Tear Away looks genuinely good, but I'm worried it'll drown in its gimmicks, even though Media Molecule has proven to be able to follow through. 

Killzone Mercenary looks..okay, but nothing special.  I like Killzone, but I don't love it. 

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified looks like Call of Duty to me.  don't know why everyone things it looks like shit; I for one quite enjoyed Resistance burning Skies

LittlebigPlanet Vita looks great, as usual.  still not sold on Cross Controller play, though I love the idea.  

Assassin's Creed III Liberation is already a day 1 purchase. 

what else was announced?  I am happy that the Vita is getting yet another brand new IP in Tear Away, but there really wasn't anything NEW on the Vita aside from that and the Call of Duty gameplay.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm amused by the stupid on the internet. Sony is giving them free shit, and they still complain. I mean really? And most people dont seem to understand how easy it is to port to the vita. Epic had gears of war running on it in under two weeks. Thats about one paycheck per person that's on the port team to add better value to the game and the vita, wheres the harm?

Then you got idiots trying to down play the cross controller thing. Mostly because they were the ones saying it couldn't do the wii u, and guess what it's going to do it before the wii U lunches. Oh but why would 3rd party's use it? Well i dunno, cause it would be easy if they are making a wii U multi plat game.

Like i said in the other thread, Sony could make a machine the morphed in to anything you wanted it do be, I mean anything. Play the games you want when you want, how you want, don't matter what OS is on it, and all for free. And they would still find away to bitch about it. It's pretty sad seeing so many people being vocal about hating on Sony.

Sorry my rant isn't directed at you, I thought it would be better than two post back to back.